• 85(current)
v17 Horizon - Krypton
(2018-02-19, 03:12)Edworld Wrote: Not sure why it doesnt work. I dont have universal scraper installed, all my ratings are displayed using skinhelper. Do you have skinhelper i stalled from marcels repo?

when yiu added movies, did you tell kodi you have a local nfo?
 I didn’t explicitly install skinhelper, i believe it was installed automatically by this skin or another? Do i need to manually install the version from marcels repo? 

Also don't remember telling Kodi to use local nfo files? Is there a setting i can check to see that?

Lastly, per @Karellen seems like i need to be on v18 of Kodi to use this feature?
(2018-02-19, 03:43)s.newave Wrote:
(2018-02-19, 03:12)Edworld Wrote: Not sure why it doesnt work. I dont have universal scraper installed, all my ratings are displayed using skinhelper. Do you have skinhelper i stalled from marcels repo?

when yiu added movies, did you tell kodi you have a local nfo?
 I didn’t explicitly install skinhelper, i believe it was installed automatically by this skin or another? Do i need to manually install the version from marcels repo? 

Also don't remember telling Kodi to use local nfo files? Is there a setting i can check to see that?

Lastly, per @Karellen seems like i need to be on v18 of Kodi to use this feature? 
 It works on kodi 17.6

https://github.com/marcelveldt/repository.marcelveldt

when you add the movies to your library, it asks if you have nfo's or if you want to scrape.
(2018-02-19, 03:43)s.newave Wrote: Lastly, per @Karellen seems like i need to be on v18 of Kodi to use this feature?
Sorry, I edited that comment out of my post as I wasn't 100% sure and something I wanted to check. You must have been to quick for me. I thought I had read that somewhere, but can no longer find that comment. Will post back if I do.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
@s.newave - For multiple ratings, see the instructions in this post - https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid2666315
Arctic Fuse - Alpha now available. Support me on Ko-fi.
(2018-02-19, 09:04)jurialmunkey Wrote: @s.newave - For multiple ratings, see the instructions in this post - https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid2666315

Yasssss, that was it!!! Thank you @“jurialmunkey” and everyone else for your help!
Hey man, been using this skin on all my setups, but one thing that annoys me is that i cant for the love of everything find where to view trailers, like in Transperasy where you had the option to view it by clicking "up" when in library
other then that i love this skin, keep it up

-Endless
@Endless01 - Press Info and then press left to open the menu and select trailer. You can also install a "play trailer" context menu addon from the kodi repo.
Arctic Fuse - Alpha now available. Support me on Ko-fi.
Thanks man i do have the addon, but i dont find that in there either. Ill try what you said. Thx for the help.
Hey jurialmunkey
Is there a way to add tv.next.aired widget details?
Unfortunately script.skin.helper.widgets doesn't seem to work correctly for me.
I believe it's due to me being in NZ my time zone is almost a day ahead of American times.
Shows that should be displaying as showing today aren't due to my date.
Cheers.
Hi jurialmunkey

I would like to show only my addons as square widgets on home screen as in the photoshopped picture below.

How can I make the square widgets on home screen show as vertical, currently it is showing as horizontal.

Also I would like to list the square widgets in Name order? I did type name and title in customize home menu but it doesn't work.

Hope to hear from you!

Sanjay

Hi jurialmunkey, would it be possible to add the poster wall view option to home widgets? I did a quick search but didn't see if anyone has requested it. Thanks in advance! Big Grin
Hi,

I have use this skin for a while now, but is it possible to make the subtitle search scrolling?

I mean when you click on search subtitle you see a window with all the found subtitles and down below on the left side the filename for the file you are searching a subtitle for. But if this is a long filename you only see a part of this name and it's not scrolling.

Therefore I can not verify is the found subtitles are matching the filename.
It would me a big help if the filename also be scrolling like the found subtitles
great fan of your work. i have searched the thread but dont think i have seen this mentioned before. is there any chance you can put the option of a horizontal main menu ie. the main menu on your (fuse)neue skin onto this skin.
I am going to start off by saying I hate you jurialmunkey!

Because of you I have spent days designing a complete set of logos to use on this skin.

Seriously this is a beautiful skin and just about perfect for my hptc.

I do have a couple of questions around the transparency of the overlay.  I want to try out different levels of transparency to show off fanart yet at the same time allow text to be readable.  I assume there is a simple change to an XML file to manually the adjust the transparency (say the "increased" setting) - where in the various XMLs would I find this?  Secondly (and related because it comes back to legibility), I use the categories widget rather than using the sub menu - I find this much simpler.  I note that the categories widget effectively display icons as a poster with the icon at the top and text below it.  There clearly is some sort of poster background with some transparency, again this is something I would like to play around with (possible even with a different coloured background to the full screen overlay) to find a combination that works best for me.  Again I am assuming this would require some manual changes to an XML file.  Can you help me with which file and lines I need to look at
How can i remove the Kodi logo in the top Left? I tried googling but failed , the way you remove it in other skins doesn't seem to be in the home.xml file . 
EDIT: figured it out , removed the code from Includes_home.xml 

Also are you going to add the option to remove Headers in settings ? change location of clock / weather ? 

Last question , is there any way to make the OSD for videos at the bottom instead of the top . Basically i want to Flip the OSD , whats on the top at the bottom whats on the bottom at the top ? 

Trying to switch over from Arctic Zephyr , and these are the last things i'm trying to figure out how to modify
  • 85(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Horizon - Krypton13