• 88(current)
v17 Horizon - Krypton
has anyone got this skin for kodi leia?

its my favorite skin. i use it since the first week jurial posted it.

my shield just auto updated kodi to leia and all of a sudden aura, fuse neue and horizon didn't work anymore.

found a version of aura which i use now but id love to get my horizon back somehow.
I miss horizon so hard..
If you follow the instructions posted by op, Horizon skin works awesome with Leia! I have it working on both my kodi boxes. If by chance, there is a problem installing. Install the Aeon nox silvo Repository and skin...then go back and install Horizon.. works great!
(2019-02-05, 02:04)Aggro Wrote: If you follow the instructions posted by op, Horizon skin works awesome with Leia! I have it working on both my kodi boxes. If by chance, there is a problem installing. Install the Aeon nox silvo Repository and skin...then go back and install Horizon.. works great!
 That instruction is does not helped as for me. I`ve done it, but it says mismatching version of "xbmc.gui". So I just found and delete that in depencies and all is working perfect.
Here is that variant (Gdrive)
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1-hKn-_t...R9mPbChUr/
Anybody find a Horizon opening screen lag fix?
Haму no any bugs. In my setup i`m using "Weather" as start-up screen. 
When i`m clicking back button "Loading Main Menu" appearing for one second. And dat all.
No any bugs.
To all interested in using Horizon with Leia, here is a link to a working version for Leia, with the correct Kodi GUI dependency and the correct DialogAddonSettings.xml:

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AlII29kkG6TFiMFGLE1rHh3jZOyfZA

Just unzip into your userdata/addons folder.  If you already had an earlier version of Horizon there, just replace the files with the ones in the zip.

IMPORTANT: This is not an update of Horizon to Leia, as I did not go through the code and perform all the Leia changes the skin would require.  This is just the minimum for it to work in Leia.  I have tested it under Windows with the latest Leia nightly and it runs well, I did not get any errors or Kodi crash.

@jurialmunkey, if there are enough people interested in using this in Leia, would you be OK with me going through the code and applying all of the changes in the skinning engine for Leia?  This is your skin, so you decide.  Thanks.

Regards,

Bart
(2019-03-07, 00:18)bsoriano Wrote: To all interested in using Horizon with Leia, here is a link to a working version for Leia, with the correct Kodi GUI dependency and the correct DialogAddonSettings.xml:

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AlII29kkG6TFiMFGLE1rHh3jZOyfZA

Just unzip into your userdata/addons folder.  If you already had an earlier version of Horizon there, just replace the files with the ones in the zip.

IMPORTANT: This is not an update of Horizon to Leia, as I did not go through the code and perform all the Leia changes the skin would require.  This is just the minimum for it to work in Leia.  I have tested it under Windows with the latest Leia nightly and it runs well, I did not get any errors or Kodi crash.

@jurialmunkey, if there are enough people interested in using this in Leia, would you be OK with me going through the code and applying all of the changes in the skinning engine for Leia?  This is your skin, so you decide.  Thanks.

Regards,

Bart
Yes please do!

If you create a thread I can stick it to the top of the forum.
Arctic Fuse - Alpha now available. Support me on Ko-fi.
Thanks Jurial, I will get started and start a new thread once the coding is complete.

Regards,

Bart
Awesome! Can't wait to see an update for this awesome skin.. Best one ever tried for Kodi
(2019-03-07, 04:29)bsoriano Wrote: Thanks Jurial, I will get started and start a new thread once the coding is complete.

Regards,

Bart
 @jurialmunkey, the thread I started is: https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=341778

Again, thank you for letting me go through the code.

Regards,

Bart
  • 88(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Horizon - Krypton13