• 42(current)
v17 Horizon - Krypton
(2017-08-22, 18:23)ekim232 Wrote: One suggestion would be that if you add tv show next aired widget to the homepage, it would be nice to see the date the episodes are airing next. Great skin and I love it so far!

You can use the " Next airing episodes" from Skin Helper Service as a widget, but it does not show the date.

Or better yet, you can use the "Episodes airing today" from Skin Helper Service as a widget, in which case it is only the episodes airing today from the shows in your library. I am using that one at the moment with Horizon.

Regards,

Bart
Hello Jurialmunkey,

The "Match colors with poster" is a great addition and I love it, but there are some colors that makes the left menu complete unreadable (just the highlighted option) because it uses white font over very clear and light colors.
Could you add something (like a shadow behind the text, or change the font color from white to black) to fix it?

Another thing, is that while I'm in the main menu, the colors doesn't stop to change all the time, is this done on purpose or it is a bug?

Man y thanks,
Alfredo
(2017-08-22, 11:23)jurialmunkey Wrote:
(2017-08-22, 10:59)b0mb Wrote: How can i install an app?

Addons => Addon Browser => Repos =>

Then i choose a repo, a section and an addon but i can´t see any install button....

I had to switch to another skin for installing some apps recently.... :O

From the side menu in the addon info -- you should be able to click the addon once to open info and click ok again to open the side blade.

hmmmm....

doesn´t work for me on libreelec ....

i see the app info but when i press ok or any other button nothing happens - side menu doesn´t appear
Jurial,

As you might remember, I am using the skin in Leia. I noticed some minor errors in the log that I thought I would point out, since they are easily fixed and the fix works equally well for Krypton and Leia.

In Leia, you can't have "-" as a value anymore when you want to specify a none value for an attribute (https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid2534486). You are specifying - as the value for several textures for progress control "32" in DialogExtendedProgressBar.xml. You could replace <texturebg>-</texturebg> with:

<texturebg></texturebg>

And so on for the other attributes of that control. If you do that, no more of that error in the log.

I know that you are only supporting Krypton at this time, but I thought I would bring this up since it is such a small change. Feel free to disregard.

Again, thank you so much for your work on this awesome skin.

Regards,

Bart

EDIT: There are a few other places throughout the skin where you are using - as a none value (Defaults, DialogMediaSource, MusicOSD, MusicVisualization, SettingsScreenCalibration, VideoFullScreen and VideoOSD). If you are willing to do the change, I think it is an easy replace of ">-<" for "><" wherever it appears in the xml files.
(2017-08-22, 21:27)b0mb Wrote:
(2017-08-22, 11:23)jurialmunkey Wrote:
(2017-08-22, 10:59)b0mb Wrote: How can i install an app?

Addons => Addon Browser => Repos =>

Then i choose a repo, a section and an addon but i can´t see any install button....

I had to switch to another skin for installing some apps recently.... :O

From the side menu in the addon info -- you should be able to click the addon once to open info and click ok again to open the side blade.

hmmmm....

doesn´t work for me on libreelec ....

i see the app info but when i press ok or any oher button nothing happens - side menu doesn´t appear

When on the add-on info page try pressing left
@jurialmunkey,

Feature Request:

would it be possible to add landscape views option for Next Aired.

Thanks
Setup: LG OLED65B7 | Denon AVR X7200WA | OPPO UDP-203 4K Blu-Ray player | Nvidia Shield TV | KEF T205
My Favorite Skin: Arctic Horizon
@taurus35

Tried nearly all Buttons and Directions :/

Gesendet von meinem Redmi Note 3 mit Tapatalk
(2017-08-23, 07:06)b0mb Wrote: @taurus35

Tried nearly all Buttons and Directions :/

Gesendet von meinem Redmi Note 3 mit Tapatalk

Haha, I just realised what your issue is -- Turn off Kiosk Mode in Skin Settings > Miscellaneous.

Kiosk mode prevents you from changing viewtypes, installing addons, and altering addon settings.
Arctic Fuse - Alpha now available. Support me on Ko-fi.
Love the skin, however in Next Aired, the poster artwork is not being displayed. I have reset skin settings and I do have artwork downloaded. Anyone else have this issue?
Thanks
(2017-08-23, 14:09)homerjs Wrote: Love the skin, however in Next Aired, the poster artwork is not being displayed. I have reset skin settings and I do have artwork downloaded. Anyone else have this issue?
Thanks

If you mean the background fanart then yes, I noticed this yesterday. I assumed it was part of the skin that hadn't had much attention yet. Would be great to have fanart show up as in all other sections when you move over a poster.
Hi taurus35 & homerjs,

You need Next Aired 7.0.0 or 7.0.1

It's very buggy at the moment. I've contacted the developer about it. waiting for a fix

https://github.com/marcelveldt/repositor...next.aired
Setup: LG OLED65B7 | Denon AVR X7200WA | OPPO UDP-203 4K Blu-Ray player | Nvidia Shield TV | KEF T205
My Favorite Skin: Arctic Horizon
(2017-08-23, 15:40)taurus35 Wrote:
(2017-08-23, 14:09)homerjs Wrote: Love the skin, however in Next Aired, the poster artwork is not being displayed. I have reset skin settings and I do have artwork downloaded. Anyone else have this issue?
Thanks

If you mean the background fanart then yes, I noticed this yesterday. I assumed it was part of the skin that hadn't had much attention yet. Would be great to have fanart show up as in all other sections when you move over a poster.

No I mean the actual poster artwork for each show.

Thank you Blurayx
(2017-08-23, 16:00)homerjs Wrote:
(2017-08-23, 15:40)taurus35 Wrote:
Thanks

No I mean the actual poster artwork for each show.

Thank you Blurayx

Posters are showing up fine for me.
(2017-07-10, 09:32)Swageroni_ Wrote: Guys, install this addon for new genre icons. I'll be updating it with new ones, for music/movies/tvshows.

https://github.com/Swageroni/resource.im...ns.horizon

Pardon if the question is dumb, but how do you select this addon to be the icons used for movie genres? I don't see any option where you can change this.

Regards,

Bart
@bsoriano - just install it and it will be used. When I finally get around to getting on the official repo it will be installed and used automatically with the skin - I just made it optional for the time being (and use estuary genre icons instead) so that it doesn't cause install conflicts because the genre pack isn't available on a repo yet.
Arctic Fuse - Alpha now available. Support me on Ko-fi.
  • 42(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Horizon - Krypton13