Beta - Horizon

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 4.83 Average
bsoriano Offline
Donor
(Yesterday 18:23)ekim232 Wrote:  One suggestion would be that if you add tv show next aired widget to the homepage, it would be nice to see the date the episodes are airing next. Great skin and I love it so far!

You can use the " Next airing episodes" from Skin Helper Service as a widget, but it does not show the date.

Or better yet, you can use the "Episodes airing today" from Skin Helper Service as a widget, in which case it is only the episodes airing today from the shows in your library. I am using that one at the moment with Horizon.

Regards,

Bart
(This post was last modified: Yesterday 18:49 by bsoriano.)
find quote
ferent Offline
Fan
Hello Jurialmunkey,

The "Match colors with poster" is a great addition and I love it, but there are some colors that makes the left menu complete unreadable (just the highlighted option) because it uses white font over very clear and light colors.
Could you add something (like a shadow behind the text, or change the font color from white to black) to fix it?

Another thing, is that while I'm in the main menu, the colors doesn't stop to change all the time, is this done on purpose or it is a bug?

Man y thanks,
Alfredo
(This post was last modified: Yesterday 19:16 by ferent.)
find quote
b0mb Offline
Fan
(Yesterday 11:23)jurialmunkey Wrote:  
(Yesterday 10:59)b0mb Wrote:  How can i install an app?

Addons => Addon Browser => Repos =>

Then i choose a repo, a section and an addon but i can´t see any install button....

I had to switch to another skin for installing some apps recently.... :O

From the side menu in the addon info -- you should be able to click the addon once to open info and click ok again to open the side blade.

[Image: sGPbeQN.png]

hmmmm....

doesn´t work for me on libreelec ....

i see the app info but when i press ok or any oher button nothing happens - side menu doesn´t appear
(This post was last modified: Yesterday 21:28 by b0mb.)
find quote
bsoriano Offline
Donor
Jurial,

As you might remember, I am using the skin in Leia. I noticed some minor errors in the log that I thought I would point out, since they are easily fixed and the fix works equally well for Krypton and Leia.

In Leia, you can't have "-" as a value anymore when you want to specify a none value for an attribute (https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...d2534486). You are specifying - as the value for several textures for progress control "32" in DialogExtendedProgressBar.xml. You could replace <texturebg>-</texturebg> with:

<texturebg></texturebg>

And so on for the other attributes of that control. If you do that, no more of that error in the log.

I know that you are only supporting Krypton at this time, but I thought I would bring this up since it is such a small change. Feel free to disregard.

Again, thank you so much for your work on this awesome skin.

Regards,

Bart

EDIT: There are a few other places throughout the skin where you are using - as a none value (Defaults, DialogMediaSource, MusicOSD, MusicVisualization, SettingsScreenCalibration, VideoFullScreen and VideoOSD). If you are willing to do the change, I think it is an easy replace of ">-<" for "><" wherever it appears in the xml files.
(This post was last modified: Yesterday 21:43 by bsoriano.)
find quote
taurus35 Offline
Fan
(Yesterday 21:27)b0mb Wrote:  
(Yesterday 11:23)jurialmunkey Wrote:  
(Yesterday 10:59)b0mb Wrote:  How can i install an app?

Addons => Addon Browser => Repos =>

Then i choose a repo, a section and an addon but i can´t see any install button....

I had to switch to another skin for installing some apps recently.... :O

From the side menu in the addon info -- you should be able to click the addon once to open info and click ok again to open the side blade.

[Image: sGPbeQN.png]

hmmmm....

doesn´t work for me on libreelec ....

i see the app info but when i press ok or any oher button nothing happens - side menu doesn´t appear

When on the add-on info page try pressing left
find quote
Blurayx Offline
Fan
@jurialmunkey,

Feature Request:

would it be possible to add landscape views option for Next Aired.

Thanks

My Favourite skin:(fuse)neue
find quote