• 87(current)
v17 Horizon - Krypton
Hi Jurial,

I have a request for this skin.  I have a couple of older people in my home that have a bit of a hard time seeing the skin items while using this skin.  I know that arctic used to have an option for Large Font which was good.  To Solve the issue with this skin, I was able to edit the Font.xml file size file.  I simply added 10 to each of the font sizes that were < 40 ... This seemed to work fine, but then I got to thinking.. Anytime I reinstall this skin, the changes I made would be over written.. argh... So then I thought that other people must have similar issues.  Is there a way to add a "Increase Font Size Amount" from 0 (nothing) to 15?? They way folks using this skin can easily adjust the font sizes as needed for their TVs and whoever is using... Maybe even helpful to put that option in the Power Menu or Main Menu for people who have multiple viewers using the same Tv Set.  

Will this skin be available for Kodi 18?  I am soooo loving this skin.  For me, it is better than the Aura skin you have been creating.  I love the side menu, etc.  The only thing I miss, is when using Arctic Zypher there was a view type that had the poster on the left side and items on the right size, the right side had the user rating as part of the list.  I miss that! It was was clean set up that allowed me to quickly scan  the lists and see what ratings were given for the items shown.  Please consider adding that to this skin.
Thanx
(2018-07-30, 17:08)Joe1RI Wrote: Hi Jurial,

I have a request for this skin.  I have a couple of older people in my home that have a bit of a hard time seeing the skin items while using this skin. 
 I was coming here to post something similar. Specifically the corner indicator for watched or number of unwatched episodes in the listing of TV shows is ridiculously tiny for what is supposed to be a 10-foot interface. The only other thing I'd like, but haven't been able to find a setting for, is an option for the name of the TV show under the icon in the main listing of all shows. I also noticed the TV Next Aired info didn't seem to update; it was "stuck" displaying the info of whatever show was first displayed. Other than that, I like it. It's colorful without being gaudy and has a simple understated elegance to it. It's also a little lighter feeling than Titan, which is always nice on a Shield TV.
Hello!

I really like this skin and I'm using it for some months now..

But I have one question.. Can I really only choose between the colors from the color picker? I don't like to choose a color wich is not availible. So the question is, can I add some other hexa colors? And if so, how can I find the right code for it?
Rainbow 
(2017-07-07, 22:52)bsoriano Wrote: Thanks Jurial!

Here is the link for a modified DialogAddonSettings.xml that works with Leia: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AlII29kkG6TFh_E0SG4vu6dncMHXSQ

Regards,

Bart
@bsoriano

Can you kindly give me the file path to install DialogAddonSettings.xml mod above? I was unable to locate it; my Windows7 doesn't have Search.

Will this work with Kodi 18 beta2 (current)?

Thanks !
(2018-09-26, 04:34)siliconhippy Wrote:

Here is the link for a modified DialogAddonSettings.xml that works with Leia: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AlII29kkG6TFh_E0SG4vu6dncMHXSQ

Regards,

Bart
@bsoriano

Can you kindly give me the file path to install DialogAddonSettings.xml mod above? I was unable to locate it; my Windows7 doesn't have Search.

Thanks ! 
You have a hidden folder called roaming, need to unhide that first. Then look for Kodi folder/horizon/1080
(2018-09-30, 20:00)Edworld Wrote:
(2018-09-26, 04:34)siliconhippy Wrote:

Regards,

Bart
@bsoriano

Thanks ! 
You have a hidden folder called roaming, need to unhide that first. Then look for Kodi folder/horizon/1080

Thanks, will try.
Hi Jurial,

Is it possible to add links within a movie info page to the other movies that are in the movie set (if there is one of course)? It would be a lot easier to watch the next movie in the set after watching one, rather than going back to the main menu, searching through all movies or going through all sets to find the next one.
Cheers
Great work & love the skin.
Hey Buddy.. how do i stop this from coming up, i skimmed through the post's but couldn't find anything related to it. No matter what i do this comes up even if i press the one i want. 

EDIT: 

Never mind a full clean reinstall seemed to fix the problem,
Learn to enjoy every minute of your life. Be happy now. Don't wait for something outside of yourself to make you happy in the future. Think how really precious is the time you have to spend, whether it's at work or with your family. Every minute should be enjoyed and savored.
Thought I'd try this skin on new RC of kodi 18. I've downloaded the xml file from main page. Where does this actually go? Kodi...addon... horizon...? I thought I managed to do it,opened up kodi but skin was disabled. Tried to enable it but it's not havign any of it!
(2018-11-23, 10:36)mattyspurs76 Wrote: Thought I'd try this skin on new RC of kodi 18.
https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid2711954
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Like I said....in th3 main first page post they say they have a workaround to get it to work on k18.

I'm aware of that other page
(2018-11-23, 11:01)Karellen Wrote:
(2018-11-23, 10:36)mattyspurs76 Wrote: Thought I'd try this skin on new RC of kodi 18.
https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid2711954

Not very helpful considering OP himself mentions they work around for Leia. I have the same question on how to use that work around and feel that an actual response would be more helpful than a snarky link, especially when the snarky link is wrong.
Couldn't have put it better myself.

Make point i guess is that they say there is a work around,posted a file for it and......well that's it. No real instructions for it at all,unless I've missed it in the 87pages
Well you have both made it to my ignore list, so good luck with your questions.

With ungrateful, unhelpful responses like both of yours it is no wonder the skin author never shows up here anymore.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Hi everybody,

Quick question does anybody have an issue with this skin where when Kodi is opened the Horizon screen lags for about 30 seconds before it shows the home screen? Any feedback would be awesome.

Thank you!
  • 87(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Horizon - Krypton13