MythBackend - 5 RaspberryPi Libreelec central recordings
Hi Forum.
I have a setup at home with the following setup:
1 Debian MythTV Backend - 3xUSB DVB-S Tuner. - Also NFS Server for Movies and Music
Code:
MythTV Version : v0.27.6-28-g6fb800d
MythTV Branch : fixes/0.27
Network Protocol : 77
Library API : 0.27.20151025-1
QT Version : 4.8.6
Options compiled in:
linux profile use_hidesyms using_alsa using_oss using_backend using_bindings_perl using_bindings_python using_bindings_php using_dvb using_frontend using_hdhomerun using_ceton using_hdpvr using_ivtv using_joystick_menu using_libcrypto using_libfftw3 using_lirc using_mheg using_opengl using_opengl_video using_qtwebkit using_qtscript using_qtdbus using_sdl using_taglib using_v4l2 using_x11 using_xrandr using_xv using_profiletype using_mythlogserver using_bindings_perl using_bindings_python using_bindings_php using_mythtranscode using_opengl using_ffmpeg_threads using_mheg
5 RaspberryPi Running Libreelec 8.0.2 with Kodi 17.3.
I have setup advancedsettings.xml with setup for a central management of video and music.

But Since I get my LiveTV from My MythBackend - and its MythTV who controls the recordings.

But Need to know if its possible to get a central managed view of recording - with watched notification. But is it mythTV who controls that ?
At this point on each different RaspberryPI - It has its own watched recordings - But not syncronised as my Mysic/movies is now
I'm running a MythTV on Ubuntu backend with a dual tuner HD Homerun. I thought that the backend automatically synchronized watched status of recordings across all Kodi boxes. I'll check and get back to you if my setup is synchronizing automatically.
It does.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
Hi there.
Not sure if I setup my systems correctly - But on my different RaspberryPi with Libreelec - It'll not syncronize from what I have seen i the livingroom - It'll have watched status - Buit when going to the bedroom - the same show is not watched .
So where to look for this problem

As far as I know - this working when using Mythfrontend normally but since I'm using Libreelec - this is not showing correctly.
Is that somewhere in my MythTV Backend config that I'm missing that - I mean - there's not that many option in the Kodi plugin
I'll check my settings in Kodi (LibreElec) and MythTV and post back, as it is working for me.
I don't watch a lot of recorded tv, my mythbackend is mainly recording the news and a cpuple of other things.

I'll check again what I see.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
You're still using a 0.27 based backend (as I am).
The pvr.mythtv client doesn't support storing watched status on the backend until you have a 0.28 based backend (or at least an early alpha version of 0.28). In the meantime it stores 'watched' status in kodi's database.
This is stored separately by each kodi client (unless you use a mysql server for kodi settings which is a non-standard kodi configuration)

There is a work-around if you are prepared to patch your pvr.mythtv build and your mythtv build.
See https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=228044

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
MythBackend - 5 RaspberryPi Libreelec central recordings0