How do I add python scripts like Apple Movie Trailers for XBMC for Linux?
Question 
Hi guys I have my Linux XBMC working great, Lirc with Windows Media Center Remote.
cheers to the developers thank you Laugh

I have a question about scripts for Linux XBMC - when I go to the scripts tabs I see backup my system etc scripts, But no scripts for Apple Movie Trailers, Joox etc. I have searched the form but everything relates to the XBOX not XBMC for Linux.

Is there a reference for adding scripts like Apple Movie Trailers Linux XBMC on this site?

Thanks Nod

Aj
Its just the same you will need to get a copy of AMT either from the svn the script sight or t3ch build and copy it to the scripts dir of xbmc and run it. I use AMT and its fine some other scripts may have issues on linux though
Jezz_X Wrote:Its just the same you will need to get a copy of AMT either from the svn the script sight or t3ch build and copy it to the scripts dir of xbmc and run it. I use AMT and its fine some other scripts may have issues on linux though

So just Download a script then - copy paste it into the XBMC build?
Jezz what about skins will they work from the t3ch Build?
yes skins should.
Jezz - what AMT script are you using? is there any setting up? My tries to generate then nothing happens , I DL the latest t3ch build and just copied over the AMT folder into the XBMC/build/scripts folder rebooted the machine. Still the same!

AJHuh
I'm just using the one from the scripts svn which should be the same as the latest t3ch anyway as for generating I must admit I copied over my scriptdata from the xbox version so I didn't have to download it all again so maybe that is an issue
AMT (revision: 1804) from the latest t3ch works here in xbmc (rev 11966)
It crashes sometimes but fetches the lists and plays videos fine.
you can always get the latest svn of various xbmc scripts from here

svn checkout http://xbmc-scripting.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/ xbmc-scripting-read-only

I then copy them into my scripts folder.. most work. some dont.. enjoy
-------------
I Bare It All -Personal Blog
gateway69 Wrote:you can always get the latest svn of various xbmc scripts from here

svn checkout http://xbmc-scripting.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/ xbmc-scripting-read-only

The above works perfectly for Apple Movie Trailers script.
gateway69 Wrote:you can always get the latest svn of various xbmc scripts from here

I've downloaded AMT from this, i copied in my script folder, it run, i create the database, when i try to play a trailer, it close XBMC.
I've the latest XBMC svn from PPA. Someone is a lucky AMT Runner?
Is this still the best way to get apple movie trailers working? If it is whats the best way to download these files and keeping the directory structure intact?
ﻪﻥﻋﺸﻷﻜﻈﭚ

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
How do I add python scripts like Apple Movie Trailers for XBMC for Linux?0