Android Show frame rate
Please add an option to show the frame rate of the video that is currently playing.

thank you
Hitting the keyboard 'o' while playing a video should tell you FPS (frames per second).
And for android with no keyboard what should I do...?
(2017-07-02, 16:13)mspykez Wrote: And for android with no keyboard what should I do...?
Might be a bit tricky... but one would suppose you could map this out with Add-on:Keymap Editor (wiki), but the obvious question is why are you concerned with the fps? Alternatively, you could initiate the onscreen display with an advancedsettings.xml (wiki) file section 2.1 Troubleshooting settings.
I want to know the frame rate because I need to change it manually on my BOX (Mi Box) that has a problem doing it automatically, and as far I know every movie is different.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frame_rate

Pretty well fixed according to the mains frequency and media. What are you experiencing that gives you the impression that your FPS is variable?
you don't necessarily need to adjust the framerate on your box. Kodi does a pretty good job in adjusting the framerate of the video to the one of the screen
Quote:Kodi does a pretty good job in adjusting the framerate of the video

Off topic but what the heck.

Does this mean there is a Kodi preferred framerate for subtitles? Many downloaded subtitles are tagged as 25bps or 23.76 or 29.2 etc

MC
If the subtitle is embedded, then the timing is pre-set to co-inside with the video, external subs OTH would be at the mercy of the hardware, but because .srt files can be edited with a text editor, user adjustments can be made as needed.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Show frame rate0