trying to get a new account
Hi all - I'm going thru the process now; I got the email that requested the verification of the email address, clicked on it, and have yet to hear back. I'd like to contribute to the fire tv section; are new accounts being denied, or is there some other hangup (apart from the holidays, of course)?

Thanks

Mike
Whats wrong with this account?
He is posting in the wiki section, i guess he means a wiki account.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
Yes, that's right. If this is in the wrong place, please feel free to move it wherever it''s supposed to be. Mea culpa
No it is as good a place as any. I am trying to track down the guy who controls the wiki accounts. Hold tight.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
@mike

it´s in progress. Be a little bit more patient, please. I guess it might be done at least tomorrow.
I've approved the request - my apologies for the delay.
Thanks @Kib

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
trying to get a new account0