Android Trusting EPG Providers
Hi, I registered with https://www.iptv-epg.com for epg services for IPTV simple client on Kodi 17 but in order to get it work , they are requesting for access to my paid m3u file. Do I have anything to worry about?
What does this have to do with either kodi or hdhomerun?

We don't provide, recommend or endorse any 3rd party service like this.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

My Blog Posts
"Choose your TV Channels. You can choose from 60+ countries and 6500+ channels!"

Sure, sounds legit alright. lol
Got a Kodi problem? Provide us with a full Debug log (wiki) || Usefull pages: First time user (wiki) || Troubleshooting (wiki) || Free content (wiki) || Forum rules (wiki) || VPN policy (wiki)
(2017-07-04, 19:59)Klojum Wrote: "Choose your TV Channels. You can choose from 60+ countries and 6500+ channels!"

Sure, sounds legit alright. lol

EIT is free to be fetched and parsed by anyone via lot of dvb-s/s2 muxes. all you need is a dish and tuner + motor. or few dishes and tuners on your sats of choice.

you dont have to bitch around like "hey, piracy, lol!" every time you see a mention of "xxK+ channels"..
(2017-07-04, 19:34)Kenneth_Njeri Wrote: Hi, I registered with https://www.iptv-epg.com for epg services for IPTV simple client on Kodi 17 but in order to get it work , they are requesting for access to my paid m3u file. Do I have anything to worry about?
Where in the world are you? If North America then schedules direct is hard to beat.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
What does this have to do with the HDHomeRun addon?
Moved to iptv-simple
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Trusting EPG Providers0
This forum uses Lukasz Tkacz MyBB addons.