Fresh install not working
Hello, I'm attempting to setup Kodi with PVR and not having much luck so far.

I've decided that mediaportal looks like the best PVR backend, so have plumbed for that, it's installed and I have scanned channels in the config and that's looking ok (i think).
Have downloaded the plugin and enabled it.
enabled the addon in kodi tried without the smb user and with, nothing seems to work.
I've disabled windows firewall to ensure that's not causing the issue

Can anyone offer some advice on what I need to check please?

Kodi Log

Thanks,

Martin
The smb credentials are used for playback not the general connection to the TVServer.
So doublecheck you've downloaded the correct plugin version for the TVServer and also re-enter the server ip in the Kodi addon.
I have the latest version of media portal 2 and downloaded the v1.16.0.137 of the plugin which looks to be correct.

I've tried using both 127.0.0.1 as well as the IP address of the NIC with no joy
What about the TVServer log, are there any errors in it?
Would you be kind enough to have a look at the logs? I'm unsure if there's anything in there causing a problem.

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AhRCv4wWETLSgt0NU7bhvftNLLNoqg

Thanks
I don't think you've installed the latest version of MediaPortal 2 but the "Spring of '16" Release. From your server log:

Code:
[2017-07-06 16:02:19,834] [124    ] [Main     ] [INFO ] - ApplicationCore: Comments:   MediaPortal 2 Backend Server
[2017-07-06 16:02:19,834] [124    ] [Main     ] [INFO ] - ApplicationCore: Copyright:  Copyright © Team MediaPortal 2007 - 2016
[2017-07-06 16:02:19,834] [124    ] [Main     ] [INFO ] - ApplicationCore: Version:    2.16.04.7790
[2017-07-06 16:02:19,834] [124    ] [Main     ] [INFO ] - ApplicationCore: Source:     origin/SpringRelease16-1c352a

That's the latest release: https://sourceforge.net/projects/mediapo...p/download
Shouldn't have trusted the main download link was the latest!

I'll update to the latest and hope that fixes it, thanks!
That's the one! thankyou!

Now just to get it all setup, order the channels etc and get the additional cards setup.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Fresh install not working0