Release Twitter Tweets

watch gallery

Monitor your favorite twitter accounts, receive "realtime" tweets.

Available from my beta repo and the Official Kodi repository.

Skinning Guide Below, Skinners feel free to address any issues or support requests here =)

script.twittertweets.default.xml
Code:
Skin Support:

script.twittertweets.default.xml

Control(30100) - Main Group
Control(30101) - Twitter Icon
Control(30102) - Replies Diffuse
Control(30103) - Retweet Diffuse
Control(30104) - Likes Diffuse
Control(30105) - Twitter Username
Control(30106) - Twitter Account
Control(30107) - Post
Control(30108) - Time
Control(30109) - # of Replies
Control(30110) - # of Retweets
Control(30111) - # of Likes
Control(30112) - Optional Picture attachement
Control(30113) - Twitter Verified Badge
Image Lunatixz - Kodi / Beta repository
Image PseudoTV - Forum | Website | Youtube | Help?
Thanks! I tend to forget to check Twitter while I'm home (because I'm glued to Kodi) so to me this is really great!
If anyones interested... it was committed to Kodis repository today.
Nice, I'll have to give it a try. Thanks!
Curious if anyone else is having issues with this addon? Works great for a couple hours after it's freshly installed, and then the tweet pop up is just a blank white square... any idea how to fix?

I love this idea and really want to have this feature working on my kodi setup!
(2017-08-04, 03:00)rhoop206 Wrote: Curious if anyone else is having issues with this addon? Works great for a couple hours after it's freshly installed, and then the tweet pop up is just a blank white square... any idea how to fix?

I love this idea and really want to have this feature working on my kodi setup!

I pushed an update earlier v.1.0.1, after update pls reboot kodi and test. If you still experience issues please submit a log.
That worked great. Thank you!
Not trying to be a pain - only trying to provide feedback - now the settings I apply don't stay put. They accounts I add don't stick as well as when I un-checked the box for "don't show while playing".... I haven't been seeing tweets while watching shows and every time I go into the configuration that box is checked again.

Anyway... just wanted to provide feedback as I will continue to use your addon... thank you for making this.
(2017-08-05, 04:57)rhoop206 Wrote: Not trying to be a pain - only trying to provide feedback - now the settings I apply don't stay put. They accounts I add don't stick as well as when I un-checked the box for "don't show while playing".... I haven't been seeing tweets while watching shows and every time I go into the configuration that box is checked again.

Anyway... just wanted to provide feedback as I will continue to use your addon... thank you for making this.

Okay I"ll look into it
(2017-08-05, 05:08)Lunatixz Wrote:
(2017-08-05, 04:57)rhoop206 Wrote: Not trying to be a pain - only trying to provide feedback - now the settings I apply don't stay put. They accounts I add don't stick as well as when I un-checked the box for "don't show while playing".... I haven't been seeing tweets while watching shows and every time I go into the configuration that box is checked again.

Okay I"ll look into it
The only issue I found was if on the off chance the service starts running while you have the settings open... Your save won't take. I'll push code to correct this problem.

Sent from my SM-G935T
thank you!
My tweets always show the time in PST, how to set it to EST where I am living.

Thank you for a great addon!
(2017-08-18, 07:10)usphil Wrote: .
My tweets always show the time in PST, how to set it to EST where I am living.

Thank you for a great addon!
Time displayed should be the same as tweet post time and should match what you see when viewing Twitter. Are you observing a discrepancy?

Sent from my SM-G935T
I just post a tweet at 11:30am. Tweet on Kodi shows 8:30am.

on twitter website it shows 11:30am. The time zone is Eastern Time
(2017-08-18, 17:36)usphil Wrote: I just post a tweet at 11:30am. Tweet on Kodi shows 8:30am.

on twitter website it shows 11:30am. The time zone is Eastern Time

Okay, I'll have a look...

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Twitter Tweets2