Release Twitter Tweets
Off by 9hrs? Is Kodi set to the proper time? I'll look into the issue...
Image Lunatixz - Kodi / Beta repository
Image PseudoTV - Forum | Website | Youtube | Help?
(2018-03-06, 18:31)Lunatixz Wrote: Off by 9hrs? Is Kodi set to the proper time? I'll look into the issue...

Yea, Kodi set and working perfectly, with the proper region etc setup.
Odd, I'm still wrapping up #hashtag support... I didn't notice an issue, but I'll look again Smile
@Lunatixz, thanks for add-on.

I have a small problem whith start script:

I got follow messages in log-file:
Quote:03:29:13.195 T:140046213977856   DEBUG: script.twittertweets-1.0.5-chkFEED, user = PseudoTV_Live
03:29:15.739 T:140046213977856   DEBUG: script.twittertweets-1.0.5-chkFEED, failed! 'ascii' codec can't decode byte 0xd0 in position 39: ordinal not in range(128)
And tweetts did not show.

I found if I use 
python:
tweetTimes[idx]["title"].encode("utf-8")
without correctTime 
everything works
(in service.py)

If You will have time correct function "correctTime", please.

P.S.: I use cyrilic interface. Maybe that's why I have this error.
P.P.S. Sorry for my English Smile
Hi - i love using your addon with my Kodi build, which I use on my livingroom tv... However, the text/font size from each twitter is a little hard to read from my couch, so if there is a way that i can just increase the size of the text that would be idea.... Do you mind posting instructions for a newb like me as far as how I can navigate to the correct xml file and how to make the edit within the xml file to increase the text size of tweets from your addon please? Thanks in advance for your help!
Hi Lunatixz,

On certain skins, the information inside the dialogue box that shows the account name and the twitter handle is missing.... Do you happen to know how to fix this bug?  

For example, when using the skin Aura or Andromeda, twitter titles are missing.... However, when using the skin Arctic Zephyr, there is no issue.... What do you think would be causing this bug to affect certain skins like Aura & Andromeda, but not others, like AZ?   

Here is a picture for a visual of what I'm trying to describe in case it helps. 
(2018-04-15, 22:46)rhoop206 Wrote: Hi Lunatixz,

On certain skins, the information inside the dialogue box that shows the account name and the twitter handle is missing.... Do you happen to know how to fix this bug?  

For example, when using the skin Aura or Andromeda, twitter titles are missing.... However, when using the skin Arctic Zephyr, there is no issue.... What do you think would be causing this bug to affect certain skins like Aura & Andromeda, but not others, like AZ?   

Here is a picture for a visual of what I'm trying to describe in case it helps. 
I assume it's either a font or text color issue... Unfortunately Kodi skins have priority over scripts; So there is no way for twitter tweets to enforce its UI configuration.  Either edit the skin's problem areas or stick with a skin that works.
Okay - thank you - I'll see what I can figure out!
(2018-04-10, 05:40)rhoop206 Wrote: Hi - i love using your addon with my Kodi build, which I use on my livingroom tv... However, the text/font size from each twitter is a little hard to read from my couch, so if there is a way that i can just increase the size of the text that would be idea.... Do you mind posting instructions for a newb like me as far as how I can navigate to the correct xml file and how to make the edit within the xml file to increase the text size of tweets from your addon please? Thanks in advance for your help!

I was just about to post something similar. being on the couch its sometimes hard to see the tweets. is there a way to make the tweet box bigger? both the text and picture? also is gif video support working? I'm not sure I've seen any before.

really great add-on. thanks for the work Smile
About the windows size, it need to change both of image and xml inside /storage/.kodi/addons/script.twittertweets/resources/skins/default/ (I use LibreELEC).

Easier you can change the text size at /storage/.kodi/addons/script.twittertweets/resources/skins/default/1080i/script.twittertweets.default.xml

find this line: <control type="textbox" id="30107"> then set the font value larger as you like. Every time you change the values, it requires to reboot to see the changing.
When using Titan skin (in Netflix 2 view) on Kodi 18, Twitter Tweets doesn’t pop up when playing video. I can confirm that i have the box for “Don’t Show While Playing” unchecked/off... Is there any suggestions/recommendations to fix this so I can still see tweets while watching video? Or is the Titan Skin using the Netflix 2 view the reason pop ups are being prevented from being shown?
Any plans to support this awesome add on for Kodi 18? I ask because I’ve noticed that since I’ve upgraded to Kodi 18, this add on isn’t refreshing and is only running through my list of Twitter accounts once... I also have the “don’t show while playing” box unchecked, and sometimes i still won’t get any Twitter updates while playing a video.
(2018-11-30, 00:14)rhoop206 Wrote: Any plans to support this awesome add on for Kodi 18? I ask because I’ve noticed that since I’ve upgraded to Kodi 18, this add on isn’t refreshing and is only running through my list of Twitter accounts once... I also have the “don’t show while playing” box unchecked, and sometimes i still won’t get any Twitter updates while playing a video.
 Yes, I'll look into it when I have some free time... THX for letting me know.
Hi @Lunatixz - any chance you might be able to take a look at this awesome addon of yours and update it to work with the latest version for Kodi? I’m not getting any tweets to pop up anymore and I miss it. Thanks in advance!
(2019-10-24, 06:39)rhoop206 Wrote: Hi @Lunatixz - any chance you might be able to take a look at this awesome addon of yours and update it to work with the latest version for Kodi? I’m not getting any tweets to pop up anymore and I miss it. Thanks in advance!

I'll look into it.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Twitter Tweets2