New to forum, novice
Android 32 bit on a Samsung Galaxy S2. Since V17. whenever I try to play a video I get a full volume noise in my headset that doesn't stop. Video works fine. I've

tried reloading and a couple of different nightlies. As I type I'm thinking that there has to be a setting somewhere.

Thanks in advance for any help.

George
Thread moved to Android.

The setting you may need is under settings > system > audio > send low volume noise (in the audio decoder section) - make sure that's turned off.

To see that you need to have the settings level at either advanced or expert - you cycle that setting in the lower left hand corner of the screen (all this is based on using Estuary - if you're using a different skin it will be in roughly the same place normally).

I also run an S2 with Krypton, and don't have the issue - on mine the setting is turned off.

PS generally a more descriptive thread subject line will get faster and better responses, just as a word to the wise Wink
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
If THIS is the problem you're having....I don't think there ever will be a Samsung fix....
The full volume, white noise thing described in FLHT-HEMI's post is exactly the issue.

Uninstalled 17.3, reinstalled 16.1, fixed. Many thanks!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
New to forum, novice0