VPN service
so I'm having more issues with Kodi when I use a VPN service. when I first installed it on my windows 10 laptop, after a couple of days it quit working. After much frustration I tried a VPN service and it solved the problem. That means that uverse was doing something to block kodi. but these days when I use a VPN i don't get any HD feeds, when I turn off the VPN I get the HD feeds and they work great. So can't figure out what is going on. has anyone else had VPN issues like this?
What is the source of your "feeds"?

Please bear in mind our Piracy policy (wiki) and Forum rules (wiki).
Always read the Wiki, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Read/follow the forum rules.
Quote:has anyone else had VPN issues like this?
Our view point on VPN or DNS proxies etc is that it's likely you are skirting around Copywrite and this forum in no way condones such activity. This really isn't a support site for your VPN, if you're actually paying bucks for a service, then you need to take up the issue with those that are taking your money.
Thread moved to off topic.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
(2017-07-18, 18:32)todive421 Wrote: That means that uverse was doing something to block kodi.
Clearly your ISP is not blocking a piece of media player software, sounds like you've been watching too many YouTube videos.
Nope. No issues like that.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
VPN service0