Fan Art View, like back row
Now that it appears there will not be an update to back row I am wondering if there are any other sinks that have a fan art view like back rows. I liked being able to see the fan art and easily read the series title and description.
Hi ZERO <ibis>,

You will have to be a little bit clearer. Maybe even post a screenshot showing what you are after.

I looked at the Back Row thread, and the images there of fanart are pretty much what many other skins display. So am wondering if you have something specific in mind that I do not see.

Otherwise, Aeon Nox and Rapier display the fanart the same way.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Hi,

I installed Titan after no updates for Backrow were there.
Loads of customizations in this skin too.
Install and have a trial run.
A few screenshots fyi.

Thanks & Regards.
Vikram
@VikramSandhu

We cannot view images located on your hard drive.

Upload to https://imgbb.com/ and link back here.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Fan Art View, like back row0