How could one show only the movies tagged thriller, horrer, cime?
How could one show only the movies tagged thriller, horror, cime or with those genres?

And / or movies made in 2010 to 2017?
Windows 10 Home, 64bit | Newest stable Kodi in portable mode
You could select on the 'horror' genre, but you cannot select on multiple selected genres from the GUI.
But perhaps via smart playlists you can do more selections.
Do you mean in Kodi?
Smart playlists
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
Quote: Smart playlists
Sorry, what does that mean? May be it would be more understandable if you could create a complete sentence or if not possible to just add some keywords or such.
Sorry you can't go to the wiki and search? Smart playlists enable you to create a playlist based on database fields. So your playlist might be ”genre=thriller OR genre=horror OR genre=crime”. See http://kodi.wiki/view/Smart_playlists
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
Sorry again, yes, yes, I can, I can. Thank you for the link. That looks like Kodi, so Smart Playlists used by Kodi are meant, I use them very often. But they do not work with tMM, I would suppose. Or am I missing anything?
You are in the Tiny Media Manager sub-forum.

So is your question related to Kodi or to Tiny Media Manager?
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Tiny Media Manager would be great
Sorry I missed that it was in the TMM subforum. Carry on.
No, no, no reason for sorry. Thank you anyway
should both be able in v3
tinyMediaManager - THE media manager of your choice - available for Windows, macOS and Linux
Help us translate tinyMediaManager at Weblate | Translations at 66%
Found a bug or want to submit a feature request? Contact us at GitLab
Very great!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
How could one show only the movies tagged thriller, horrer, cime?1