pictures sorting
Hello,

I would like to sort my pictures in another way than name (date added, taken, ascending, descending etc). And can't find a way to do it...

Am I missing something or is it possible that no one thought of adding a way to chose the sorting of photos without having to hack into the code ?
(2017-07-09, 12:51)petri71 Wrote: Hello,

I would like to sort my pictures in another way than name (date added, taken, ascending, descending etc). And can't find a way to do it...

Am I missing something or is it possible that no one thought of adding a way to chose the sorting of photos without having to hack into the code ?

Hello, I have the same problem with slide show. The slide show is very cool, but the order in which the pictures are shown is not the way I want it. I have pictures from several sources (2 Digicams, mobile) mixed in one folder (e.g."my Holiday"). And I would like the images to show up in the order in which they were taken (EXIF Tag). Is this possible and how?
Thank you in advance.
Is there no solution to this problem?

I have holiday picture done by camera and mobile (so differently named), mixed in one folder and want to have them sorted by their creation date. I can specify this in the options for the picture view, and there it works. But when I start the slide show, this setting is ignored and the images are displayed in alphabetic order.
The photo/pictures section of XBMC & Kodi has really never been at the top of the priorities list. Which is a pity.

There are distant plans for a pictures database, but for now it's nothing but a brainfart. If it were come to such a database, sorting should definitely no longer be a problem.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
pictures sorting0