Using the AEON skin
Has anyone been able to get the Aeon skin to view properly? I can select it, but the fonts are not viewable. I am assuming we just dont have the zephyr font.

Thanks..
I use it every day and it works perfectly.. It must be something in your config..
The Aeon theme works fine for me in 720p, or in windowed mode. When I switch to full screen 1080p though the fonts are gone.. Is this what you are seeing too?
how do i shut down xbmc in AEON?

for some reason it doesn't work with the standard commands..

krux
The fonts will look like rectangles if the resolution used is not a supported one.
I have no problem with my fonts but I have another problem on my Mini with the GMA950. No problem on my iMac though. Anyone with the same problem?

Sorry about the big/slow image. I couldn't find a way to edit my post.
enfox Wrote:The fonts will look like rectangles if the resolution used is not a supported one.

Yep, that's exactly what I'm seeing. Oh well..
Using a Sharp 46" 1080p TV with the 1920x1080 resolution (set in XBMC) I get the rectangles as well.

Sad
fall-line Wrote:Yep, that's exactly what I'm seeing. Oh well..

Same here. Any fix to this? I would love to get this to work.
Same here. I'm seeing the messed up highlighting with AEON as well. Funny thing is I don't remember it before 0.1.6a but I'm not sure of that though.

The missing / messed up fonts on higher res screens but that issue I've had since the start. That may just be because the skin hasn't been modified for 1080 yet. 720P works fine.
I changed my resolution to 1366 x 768 and my fonts reappeared correctly, the higher resolution resulted in blocks.
for a decent fix to the funny fonts problem,

inside the Aeon folder create a dir called 1080i and copy font.xml from the 720p directory.

this will fix your font corruption, although the font size will not be fully optimized, it looks greatSmile
I have downloaded a bunch of skins for xbmc os x and all work, and while aeon appears in the list of skins, it is greyed out and not selectable from within xbmc. is this normal? i mean its working for you guys somewhat, atleast you can select it, i don't even have the option to select it.
any help?
nmirza Wrote:I have downloaded a bunch of skins for xbmc os x and all work, and while aeon appears in the list of skins, it is greyed out and not selectable from within xbmc. is this normal? i mean its working for you guys somewhat, atleast you can select it, i don't even have the option to select it.
any help?

Sounds like you dropped the folder you downloaded (Aeon_ALPHA9a Folder) into the XBMC skins folder. This will make it appear, but appear grayed. Instead you need to the drop the inner folder (Aeon) into the XBC skins folder. Then it will work. Otherwise the linking gets messed up and you only see Grey.

=)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Using the AEON skin0