Just lots of questions.
(2017-07-15, 01:18)Kyle Johnson Wrote: I've gone on You Tube and looked at videos of adding stuff on a firestick and most of the videos are from people from England.
If you don't want to have your butt kicked off this forum, I would not mention those addons here anymore.
There is a 120% probability that those add-ons are blacklisted and banned by the Kodi team.
Hey Klojum....first of all, what addon did I mentionHuhHuh If you'll read my posts, I'm just trying to find out what to do. Do you understand?
Just a guess Kyle as most YouTube kodi how to videos promote piracy addons.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
So... I need to order a regular firestick from Amazon and then somehow put all these add ons on and then I can get Fox Business, Golf Channel, Fox tv, Espn, etcConfused?
What is my first step?
Second step?
Look I don't live in the US and from what I have seen I can't stand Fox and everything it stands for, so I don't have a clue if it is available as a legit addon for Kodi. Why don't you look at http://addons.kodi.tv and see if there are any addons that might sort you out?

I have to say though that corporations who rely on cable subscriptions for their income don't tend to just make their channels available for free. Just sayin'.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
(2017-07-16, 03:24)Kyle Johnson Wrote: What is my first step?
Second step?

Just to try to help you, here's what I do with my fire tv devices... I only use Kodi on them to access my local server where I store all my digital media, as for the other apps like fox, netflix, hulu and everything else under the sun, the majority of them are already available through the Amazon marketplace, so you can simply install from there and access through the firetv's menu system. does that help?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Just lots of questions.0