Broken Olympic Channel
This add-on does not seem to work anymore Sad Was hoping to watch VOD-streams from Youth Olympics 2018, but nothing shows up.
Any development info?

Site fully and legally available in whole Europe any European developer there? Because some way NBC not allowing all features in US region. But I live in Europe.
(2019-02-20, 11:15)ozzyman Wrote: Any development info?

Site fully and legally available in whole Europe any European developer there? Because some way NBC not allowing all features in US region. But I live in Europe.

Site when through a lot of changes, on my todo list but not ETA...
Image Lunatixz - Kodi / Beta repository
Image PseudoTV - Forum | Website | Youtube | Help?
(2019-04-17, 00:41)Lunatixz Wrote: Site when through a lot of changes, on my todo list but not ETA...
Seeing as the Olympics are upcoming this year, just wondering if there are any new developments with this addon.
any news? Some live-events are streamed on Olympic Channel. So it would be nice to have it working in Kodi.
Philips TV with Kodi 20.2 with IPTV --- Orbsmart 500 Android 21 alpha/beta as Online-radio/TV in the kitchen
FYI The Olympic Channel is available in the Live Channels section of the Canadian Broadcasting Corp (CBC) addon via the Kodi Repo.  It requires a free user/pass and is geoblocked (Canada only)

The CBC Olympics addon (Kodi Repo) contains the recorded events from the most recent Olympics.  Both of these addons are working.

But I suspect you are looking for the American version of the Olympic Channel, not sure what other addon it might be in but the "international" version is below

The Olympic Channel is an over-the-top (OTT) global media platform. It is subscription-free and is currently available worldwide at olympicchannel.com and its apps for mobile and connected TV devices for Amazon Fire TV, Android TV, Apple TV and the Roku Platform. 

Available live here
I'm looking for an "international version"-addon with searching, so you can find and watch replays of events, maybe also live events.
Philips TV with Kodi 20.2 with IPTV --- Orbsmart 500 Android 21 alpha/beta as Online-radio/TV in the kitchen

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Olympic Channel2