KODI only movies from USB
Unless anyone has any ideas I'm done with this. I copied the movies to the C: drive of the computer and pointed there and everything worked. Apparently pointing in any way to USB drives is not working or I'm still doing something wrong but don't think so. Now just need to automate copying files from USB to the hard drive without a keyboard so I can update the folder as needed with new content.

JR
Some batch file to copy to the C drive, that would work.

Quote:Did a clean library after pulling the drive.
This just cleans out the library of any movie not found.

1) Personal USB :->Let's call it 'Target' put the files onto this USB that has been scraped on your PC and exported as separate files to your parents USB drive. (ensure you have artwork and .info files in each movies folder)

2) Parents USB :-> Plugin 'Target' as a source and has to be seen as the same device all the time (same name, letter and path) ensure all your meta-data is already present locally on the USB. Start Kodi only after you plug in the device.

3) Your Parents machine will have the scraper set-up as local information only. Scrape this into the library with either a manual command or update library on start, to grab the new movies.

4) A system clean to eliminate movies that have been deleted will clean the library, you can do this manually or as suggested with an advanced setting.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
KODI only movies from USB0