Intel nuc5i5ryh xbox 360 remote not working
Intel problem but noticed few people on this forum getting remote to work. Even turning off their nuc with it.

Bought a xbox 360 media remote as in bios says supportd xbox 360 rmedia remote.

But it does nothing in windows 10 tried every button and got all drivers installed including cir.

Doesnt do anything in kodi either.

Would be so cool to get this working or another control what does work.

Any suggestions
Thanks
NUC5I5RYH
yamaha RX-V777
BenQ w1070
samsung ue55nu7100

Contact their support forum. I spent 5 months trying to get the x360 media remote baked into the i3 NUC about 1-2 years ago, and when we did they only got it 80% right. I gave up at that point, as I was happy to use it like that because it rarely happened.

Unit would fail to respond after a blackout (no ON or OFF), and required a full power cycle (unplug/plug in again).
If you are using Windows - isn't there a registry tweak required to enable XBox 360 Media Remote RC6 support alongside regular Windows Media Center RC6 remotes?

ISTR that the two remotes have a subtly different code set (an ID bit difference) specifically to allow you to prevent MCE and Xbox 360 remotes interfering with each other - but that you can override this.
I will borrow this thread. Which remote will work for nuc both windows and kodi?
Possible to turn nuc on and off with remote. Not to expensive one. Thanks.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Intel nuc5i5ryh xbox 360 remote not working0