Playlist in library
Hello I am wondering if their is any way to add a playlist to a library item. I have my TV Shows in the library in the following way.

TV Shows
<Show Name>
<Episodes>

I am wanting to create a playlist of specific episodes and have it listed in the library list with the rest of the episodes from that specific show. I as doing a little research and did not see a way to do this and I don't know if this is a Kodi thing or maybe I need to use a specific skin that has that functionality. Any help would be very much appreciated.

Thank you.
Hitting the 'Q'ueue over individual episodes will put, them into a playlist. Showing the current playlist, then left arrow brings out a slider menu with a 'save playlist as' function. Not sure what you want to do, I expect there are better ways of handling this. Might want to investigate Video library tags (wiki) and Add-on:ManageTags (wiki) https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=310752

Alternately Smart playlists (wiki)
I have an anime that has quite a few filler episodes and wanted to make a playlist that lived it it's library location with just the non filler episodes. I would then have a way to either watch all the episodes or just the main story episodes.
Depends on how much effort you want to put into this, I would simply move the 'filler' episodes into a folder called 'extras' and use the extras add-on which makes those filler videos still available but not visible outside of the information panel.
I will look into that addon. I have used Kodi (XBMC) for a few years now but really only ever used it for live tv and holding my video collection. I am just now starting to get into the addons and customization and have no idea what is available. Thank you for your help that does sound easier then trying to do something that the software may not have been meant to do.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Playlist in library0