• 52(current)
v17 Grid for Krypton
Congrats, obviously they would accept this awesome skin!
Should we go there now to download/update the skin Jeroen? Trough the official repo i mean.

Also. The "recently added" under movies/tv shows shows New movies per year, i know theres a way to change this trough a xml file, im using a shield so its a bit more hassle.

Anyone remember, so kodi actually shows the the movies u recently added, and not "newest" movies.
TV: UE55F8005
XBMC: Mac mini 2012 with windows 8.1
SOUND: Sonos playbar + Sonos Sub + 2x Rear Play: 3
(2017-10-11, 21:06)henrikyo Wrote: Should we go there now to download/update the skin Jeroen? Trough the official repo i mean.

Well, the version on the Kodi repo will not be updated as often as on my repository add-on. If you do nothing, future releases will be received through the official repo because I am going to give future beta releases a different add-on ID. So it would be installed as a separate skin. But for the near future I am not planning any beta releases. Probably when the Leia version has received more work.

Quote:Also. The "recently added" under movies/tv shows shows New movies per year, i know theres a way to change this trough a xml file, im using a shield so its a bit more hassle.

Anyone remember, so kodi actually shows the the movies u recently added, and not "newest" movies.
It's definitely listing them by date added for me.
(2017-10-11, 16:05)Jeroen Wrote: Grid has been accepted to the official Kodi repo, welcome in it's own subforum  Smile  Cool

Congrats Jeroen

Grateful to have been involved early on and sharing the love with the rest of the Kodi community.
(2017-10-11, 16:05)Jeroen Wrote: Grid has been accepted to the official Kodi repo, welcome in it's own subforum  Smile  Cool

Congratz Jeroen. I am enjoying your skin already. Thanks for your effort. :-)
(2017-10-12, 11:21)Kokonutcreme Wrote:

Congrats Jeroen

Grateful to have been involved early on and sharing the love with the rest of the Kodi community.

The skin has most definitely improved because of the contributions by you and the other beta testers, it has been a great experience Smile Cool
(2017-10-12, 12:11)joostzilla Wrote:

Congratz Jeroen. I am enjoying your skin already. Thanks for your effort. :-)

Most welcome, and thank you for the support and feedback Smile
@Jeroen,

congratulations on all the hard work you have done so far  Smile
Setup: LG OLED65B7 | Denon AVR X7200WA | OPPO UDP-203 4K Blu-Ray player | Nvidia Shield TV | KEF T205
My Favorite Skin: Arctic Horizon
Congrats on the hard work and absolute gem of a skin!! Thanks Smile
~Web and graphic designer... Linux enthusiast... Python Fan... A Gooner~
[AMD A10-7850K 3.7 Ghz, Radeon R7]
[Fedora 27] | [Kodi - 17.6 / Skin - Grid]

Congrats!
Thanks folks!
Maybe a dumb question but what exactly is the difference between Fanart and Landscape art?
(2017-10-13, 18:03)joostzilla Wrote: Maybe a dumb question but what exactly is the difference between Fanart and Landscape art?

Fanart: https://fanart.tv/fanart/tv/262980/showb...b9a361.jpg
Landscape: https://fanart.tv/fanart/tv/262980/tvthu...01f963.jpg

Smile

The last type is also called tv thumb, but it started out as "Landscape" which it is also called in the the code used for it.

I understand it can be a bit confusing as I myself also refer to Landscape (and Portrait) purely in the sense of the artwork's orientation. Because there is often a choice between the above artwork types (for example in list view) but using the same dimensions.
Also a little blurb here... http://kodi.wiki/view/Movie_artwork#Landscape
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Wink 
(2017-10-14, 10:18)Jeroen Wrote:
(2017-10-13, 18:03)joostzilla Wrote: Maybe a dumb question but what exactly is the difference between Fanart and Landscape art?

Fanart: https://fanart.tv/fanart/tv/262980/showb...b9a361.jpg
Landscape: https://fanart.tv/fanart/tv/262980/tvthu...01f963.jpg

Smile

The last type is also called tv thumb, but it started out as "Landscape" which it is also called in the the code used for it.

I understand it can be a bit confusing as I myself also refer to Landscape (and Portrait) purely in the sense of the artwork's orientation. Because there is often a choice between the above artwork types (for example in list view) but using the same dimensions.

Quote:Also a little blurb here... Movie_artwork#Landscape (wiki)

Thanks! I already thought it had to do something with having the Movie/TVshow title in Landscape art. 

@Jeroen: I can't find the option to choose between fanart or channel logo in TV Channels. Where did you hide it  Big Grin
  • 52(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Grid for Krypton10