WIP Aeon MQ8 - Translation Project
Welcome to Skin Aeon MQ8 Translation Project for use with Kodi Leia.

https://vimeo.com/231265726

his is only initial phase, we will have many changes in the strings until the skin is finalized.

Link for access and request team join:

https://www.transifex.com/waniltoncampos...languages/

If your language is not added, and the same is supported in KODI, request the creation of his language, thank you for your support.

Rofl
MediaBrazil forum Website - Youtube Channel
MQ9-1.6.0.29 - 09.15.2023 - Aeon MQ Skin Team
MarcosQui Website Donate and support us.
I did my participation . Can't wait for it to be released.
Nvidia Shield TV 2015, Sony BRAVIA XBR55HX929, Yamaha Aventage RX-A3050, Dolby Atmos/DTS:X (5.1.4) Front Mains: Jamo C109, Surrounds: Jamo C103, FH/RH: Jamo C93, Center: Jamo C10 CEN and Subwoofer: Jamo J112 SUB
I dont mean to hijack this, but I cannot find any other thread to ask this.

With Aeon MQ 8 have the vertical menu option like Mq 7?

I have watched the videos and not able to tell from that.

Thanks
Intel NUC Haswell I3
Nvidia Shield
LibreECEC
Kodi - Leia
Yes, have vertical menu too..

Hello @Wanilton,

If you want to start another MQ8 thread for Bugs/Suggestions or whatever, I can make it a sticky thread for you if you create it. Just leave a post in the thread and I will see it.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
@Karellen, I am moderator in this area and it´s easy for me sticky thread myself, btw thanks.

Skin needs to be made available in the Kodi repository, in order to have skin area reopened again, when finnished, Marcos will release there.
Oh, sorry. I didn't realise that. Obviously your donor status is replacing the moderator status.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
@Wanilton

When we should expect MQ8 to be released. I upgraded to Kodi 18 and lost MQ7 [emoji17]
Nvidia Shield TV 2015, Sony BRAVIA XBR55HX929, Yamaha Aventage RX-A3050, Dolby Atmos/DTS:X (5.1.4) Front Mains: Jamo C109, Surrounds: Jamo C103, FH/RH: Jamo C93, Center: Jamo C10 CEN and Subwoofer: Jamo J112 SUB
@iMak,

Sorry, no idea when Marcos will release, in alpha yet, probably only when team release final version Kodi Leia.

I send private message with others info.
I would like to participate in the translation of the new version to language spanish. I have experience translating add-ons and some application for example TinyMediaManager.

Enviado desde mi M2 mediante Tapatalk
Walinton,

I asked you where the animated lyrics button was in Aeon MQ8 in the Lyrics forum the other day but Ronie didn't like it being discussed in his forum.

It was nice of you to respond and explain so I just need to know how to update from 0.7.5 to 0.9.0.

By the way this is the best and only skin I use and I appreciate all the work you guys put into it.

Rocko
could you please advise when mq8 will be available for public release

Thanks
@gaskell1066,

Skin is in beta at this moment, version 1.0.0 will be released today, sorry, no idea when Marcos will release public version.
(2017-12-29, 17:04)Wanilton Wrote: @gaskell1066,

Skin is in beta at this moment, version 1.0.0 will be released today, sorry, no idea when Marcos will release public version.
 awesome thanks for the update, will version 1.0.0 be available on the xbmcbrasil site
Yes, check in our portal.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon MQ8 - Translation Project2