Is it possible to mount sftp localy
Is it possible to mount sftp localy like i do for my nfs sources
sshfs will do that.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
yay before i have asked question on forum i have try that but i get
-sh: sshfs: not found
Are you running libreelec? If so install network-tools from the libreelec repo and reboot.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
I have enable it but still not working
So what exactly have you done and what are the results? "still not working" is particularly uninformative.
OK sorry about that i was using my phone to write in this thread so did not used full description.

So after couple of reboots and reinstalls of network-tools addon i was able to make it working partially so at least sshfs is up and running but i'm unable to mount directory
i have used this command
sshfs root@hostname:22/path/to/folder /storage/mount

but i get error message

root@hostname:22/path/to/folder: No such file or directory

but this is not true this folder and files exists on server and i can access to them with let's say filezilla so i dont know what is problem

if i try to use sshfs command with password so
sshfs password:root@hostname:22/path/to/folder /storage/mount
i get error

read: Connection reset by peer
sshfs user@hostname:/path/to/folder /storage/mount -p port

If you want to log in without having to type a password, use keys
ok thanks i have success with that command but now i have another error

fuse: device not found, try 'modprobe fuse' first

edit; i have modify autostart.sh and added modprobe fuse and sshfs command and now on startup my storage is mounted
Excellent, glad you got it going.
whole reason why i wanted to try directly mount is performance because if i used kodi implementation i was having buffering issues

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Is it possible to mount sftp localy0