Kodi Display going in and out on T.V. (Firestick)
Hope I'm asking this in the right place but I was hoping someone can help me with my Kodi via Firestick. When entering Kodi, my display screen will continuously go "On" and "Off". The Firestick doesnt turn off because I can still watch movies (just with the display going in and out) and I know it's not my T.V. due to the visual LED indicator showing that its still on. It's just navigating through kodi my screen will continue going black then back on then black and back on...etc etc....PLEASE HELP!
Hello kryp2n1te and welcome,

Reading your post I cannot see any connection to PVR and Live TV. It would be more appropriate either in Hardware or Android support.

For now I will move you to Hardware. If @wrxtasy feels it is software related, he will move you to Android support
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi Display going in and out on T.V. (Firestick)0