Can't open Audio DSP in Kodi 17.3 on LibreELEC?
As title states. I need to adjust the audio delay and I previously did that under the Audio DSP settings menu. Now I can't get that menu to pull anything up.

Any suggestions?
It should be available in the audio OSD menu when you play a media file.
Latest news about AudioDSP and my libraries is available on Twitter.

Developers can follow me on Github.
(2017-07-16, 16:51)AchimTuran Wrote: It should be available in the audio OSD menu when you play a media file.

I can pull up the menu where you you select the “Audio DSP” section but selecting it doesn’t do anything. It never loads the Audio DSP sub menu.
No please disable AudioDSP and then your requested setting should be visible in the audio OSD menu.

(2017-07-22, 15:37)AchimTuran Wrote: No please disable AudioDSP and then your requested setting should be visible in the audio OSD menu.

How would I go about disabling AudioDSP?

Thanks.
Settings/System/Audio and don't forget to set the settings level to expert. Then disable AudioDSP with the corresponding switch. Same way you enabled it.

(2017-07-30, 23:31)AchimTuran Wrote: Settings/System/Audio and don't forget to set the settings level to expert. Then disable AudioDSP with the corresponding switch. Same way you enabled it.

There is not AudioDSP setting anymore. I had one back when I turned it on. I've updated since then and now the option is gone. Yes settings are on Expert.

Very annoying if I'm going to have to reinstall to fix this issue.
Fixed. Updated to Milhouse's most recent Kodi 18 daily build.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Can't open Audio DSP in Kodi 17.3 on LibreELEC?0