Ticker bar is not fluent
I have a Windows system with a HD Homerun connected. If I record a news broadcast with a ticker text below the text doesn't run fluid over the screen. I posted this in the hardware section as it seems to be a hardware issue. All Windows systems that I have here in the setup have this issue. If I pickup something recorded on my Humax PVR device it has the same issue.

The other way around: if I pick the recording from my HTPC and play it on the Philips TV (using DLNA) or on the Humax PVR all runs very smooth.

As I am thinking of replacing my HTPC in the long(er) run I am wondering if someone has a suggestion what to pay attention for in order to get that running smooth.
Is your TV changing refresh rate to match the video being played? If not would check the adjust display refresh rate
Thank you! That DID point me in the right direction!

One of the things I needed to do was disable hardware acceleration - DXVA2. This was causing real flickering of a solid line.

I did find the setting to adjust the refresh rate, but I had this issue as well while playing the video on different apps (Windows Movies and TV app, VLC etc). So I adjusted the refresh rate of my nVidia card from 60Hz to 50Hz and hear hear: it's working!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Ticker bar is not fluent0