Trouble with reinstalling Kodi 17.3
First of all I am new to the forum. I have looked and search in where to post this problem of mine, so if this is posted in the wrong area please direct me to the right section.

Yesterday I made the mistake of uninstalling Kodi 17.3 without cleaning/deleting the Data, now I cannot reinstall Kodi because the appropriate steps to follow are not there to perform it. I have tried to do it with no results. Is there a way to recover from my error? Any help or guidance is deeply appreciated.
Thank You
oneclickman
Thread moved to OS independent.

How about a little information like device and OS to start with? Why did you uninstall in the first place?
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
Sorry for not giving required information of my equipment and operating system. I have a T95X-1G S905 Android TV Box using Android 6.0. I have been using this box for about two weeks and it was having problems in accepting commands from the remote control in addressing add-ons and other functions. Maybe I press the wrong command or instructions. As it was, then I decided to uninstall and reinstall Kodi unfortunately, the step that stated to clear the Data before actually deleting Kodi was not noticed and skipped. Now the required steps of the installation instructions are not accessible to me at all.
Is there a way to recoup from this problem, at the moment I cannot do or even bring the unit to it's factory reset because those steps are not accessible as well.
Any help is welcomed and appreciated.
Thank You
oneclickman
What "steps", there are no steps - just install from play like any other appHuh
On android if you uninstall then all the data gets removed anyway iirc (unlike on some other versions). So that shouldn't be the issue.

As @DaLanik says, if you have it then just reinstalling from the play store should work. If not then just look at HOW-TO:Install Kodi for Android (wiki).
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
Thanks DaLanik, and DarrenHill for the update, being a rookie is very hard to understand what is the way to do things. Well I followed the comments maded, struggle for a little while as I was very confused of which to go. Fianally was able to reinstall Kodi following the HOW-TO: Install Kodi for Android. Is there a guide for how to use an Android TV box, the instructions that came with the T95X-1G S905 Android Tv Box are not too good.
Also noticed that some of my problem was due to the poor performance and coordination of the Remote Control with the Android Box. It seems that I am in great need of a wireless keyboard. I am trying to keep my box family friendly but with some of those ADD-ONS is not quite possible. I have two grandkids and cartoons and Anime are their choices.
Thanks again for the help.
oneclickman

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Trouble with reinstalling Kodi 17.30