ISO file support
sorry maybe to ask a redoundant question bur: iso file support ?
is it in?

if yes which file formats?

Thanks in advance
If you think I'm useful please use the +/- button to raise my reputation
It is in XBMC but not yet working in the windows SDL build.
cheers,

crazyivan
I suppose theres no rar support yet ?
CrazyIvan Wrote:It is in XBMC but not yet working in the windows SDL build.

i have no problem playing iso files in win sdl build..
Quote:I suppose theres no rar support yet ?
I tried one eary version and there already was rar support
bigbw Wrote:i have no problem playing iso files in win sdl build..

how do you do that?
You have daemon tools? or what?

mf
Have you ever been using XBMC on Xbox? Just click on iso file with the DVD image and XBMC will play it. This is (among other coll things) the most cool feature of XBMC. It kicks some serious ass with it. Smile

DP
no on pc Smile

I tried this on an ISO on a mapped drive with the latest uploaded version. It opened the file and then locked up. Must be something on my end.
cheers,

crazyivan
CrazyIvan Wrote:I tried this on an ISO on a mapped drive with the latest uploaded version. It opened the file and then locked up. Must be something on my end.

as long as i use the download that still requires the runmefirst bat, iso's play fine..
bigbw Wrote:as long as i use the download that still requires the runmefirst bat, iso's play fine..
That is XBMC_PC.exe which is the DirectX version that is built from the Xbox SVN trunk.

This forum is for the SDL/OpenGL version (builds to XBMC.exe) and is built from the linuxport SVN branch.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.
sorry, was not clear.. Artvandelae posted an sdl build that requires the runmefirst bat file from the directx version to run, Wiso posted a build that did not require the bat file to run.. they are both sdl versions.. ISO files work fine in Art's build and will play in Wiso's but not correctly..

I am having an issue with the latest download from Source Forge.

CrazyIvan Wrote:I tried this on an ISO on a mapped drive with the latest uploaded version. It opened the file and then locked up. Must be something on my end.

?? Resolved?

bigbw Wrote:as long as i use the download that still requires the runmefirst bat, iso's play fine..

Which one is that?

bigbw Wrote:sorry, was not clear.. Artvandelae posted an sdl build that requires the runmefirst bat file from the directx version to run, Wiso posted a build that did not require the bat file to run.. they are both sdl versions.. ISO files work fine in Art's build and will play in Wiso's but not correctly..

I don't have it working at all. Which version should I get? Where? How?
Forget the mentioned builds because they're obsolete. DVD playback was broken when we compiled the current installer but already fixed in svn.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.
WiSo Wrote:Forget the mentioned builds because they're obsolete. DVD playback was broken when we compiled the current installer but already fixed in svn.

I recently installed the "rev-xxxx.exe" from the Win 32 downloads. How do I fix this issue / from the SVN?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
ISO file support0