Suggestions? - Dealing With Split Episodes When Scraper Doesn't Recognize
Surely this has been discussed to death, but I after searching, I didn't find a thread that was spot-on.

The wiki says how to deal with "split episodes:"

Quote:2.3 Split-episode
Typical for childrens cartoons, files which only contain a distinct part of an episode may be named as to which part, if the scraper supports it.
Examples
anything.s01e01.1.ext
anything.s01e01a.ext
anything.1x01.1.ext
anything.1x01a.ext
anything.ep01.1.ext
anything.101.1.ext
Up to 9 sub-parts are allowed (using either .1-.9 or a-i).
These can also be combined with the multi-episode pattern, if your file contains all parts joined as a single episode.
Examples
anything.s01e01.1.s01e01.2.ext
anything.1x01.1x01.2.ext (note this is (1x01.1)x(01.2) not (1x01).(1x01.2))
anything.ep01a_01b.ext
Each part will be added to the library just with its full episode number, the sub-part will not be displayed.

What do you do when your scraper does not support multiple episodes of a particular show?

One option would be to take a video editing tool and join together the split episodes. Another example (might) be to write custom NFO files that would bypass the "scraping" and make the split episodes show up in KODI as desired.

Any suggestions?
Well you seem to have answered your own question in the second last paragraph.

Which scraper?
Which show? ( provide link)
Which episodes?
Why are they split in the first place?
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Suggestions? - Dealing With Split Episodes When Scraper Doesn't Recognize0