dear Karellen
Dear super moderator
thanks for making me feel welcome from the start
i had no idea i am violating anything; i used to be a member with another name but i forgot my former name and had to create this username.
when i previously joined i had no problem asking for help.
this time, i cant even contact you via a private message so i have to create this post.

i have no idea that i am violating anything; i have no technical knowledge and am stuck with my situation which you are not allowing me to resolve.
i want to reach out to anyone but you are preventing this so again i am stuck and stumped.

i have no knowledge of what anything is
and not intending to violate anything here; just looking for help.
Dear Mr Garvanderpak

You have recently joined and were referred to the rules at that time.

You have received three messages accompanying your posts which have been binned explaining why they have been binned and referring you to the same rules.

To be perfectly plain, Indigo and Sportsdevil are banned here. Please read and respect the rules.

nickr, Team Member.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
Hello garvanderpak,

Yes, I accept that you have not technical knowledge in these matters. That is fully understandable and respected. We can't be an expert on everything, can we Smile.

But I did take my lead from you...

You made a mistake in your first post. I advised you to read the Forum Rules... and even told you directly you would not receive help with your question.

In your second post you claimed to have read the rules. But then continued on with the same question, even though I had already stated you would not receive assistance for that question. I even gave you two more links to read that should have explained, in no uncertain terms, where you were going wrong.

Your third post you asked the same, but reworded, question.

Any other moderator would have applied either a warning or ban for that third post.

But your claims of "i have no knowledge of what anything is " and "i have no idea that i am violating anything;" are insulting to me as I have given you a number of opportunities to become enlightened.

You cannot PM as you need to meet a time and post requirement. The help you are asking for will NOT be provided here. You need to resolve this particular issue at the site where you downloaded your add-ons.

I don't know how to be any clearer.

https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=318348
https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=318352
https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=318353
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
I am moving this thread to the appropriate area in the Forum... Website and Forum Issues or Suggestions
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Quote:i have no knowledge of what anything is

It's always suprising that those fully unknowing people know exactly which type of addons they want (movies, tvshows, sports..) and where to find them.
(2017-07-17, 06:21)garvanderpak Wrote: ....which you are not allowing me to resolve.
...but you are preventing this

Interesting view of things Smile Nobody is preventing you anything... you have google and there are various other forums where you can ask. This forum is only for Kodi and official addons and few other addons which are not "blacklisted" because they are piracy.

So all you need to do is use google to find another forum for your (banned here) addons. Kodi <> addons.
And basically you ignorantly agreed to abide by the forum rules without even bothering to read them (twice, given your acknowledgement that you had a prior account here too) and somehow that's our fault?
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
dear Karellen0