With DVBViewer Client, not all channels are opened in one session
Greetings,

I have a TBS 5990 USB Tuner connected to a computer, I use it with a DVBViewer and a client connected to a WeTek Play 2 device.

There are 6 or 7 TPs in total, ie 50-60 channels.
But when opening channels in WeTek Play 2, some TPs do not come from the channels, so they do not play videos.

I mean, not all channels are open, it's a pointless problem, but that's really the case.
I could not find the source of the problem, what could be the problem?

Best regards...
After reading your text at least three times I still don't understand your setup and your problem. What's a "TP" and why do you think this is related to Kodi or the PVR instead of DVBViewer RS/DMS in general?
Greetings,

Thank you very much for your interest.

TP = Transporder. Channels in the satellite are delivered to the users as carriers.

I use LibreELEC (Krypton 17.3 rc4.1) on the device.

Because there is no such problem on the computer. If you think that it is from the device (WeTek Play 2), there is no such problem in Jarvis.
It's in Kryton, and in other PVRs (TVHeadend and IPTV) it's not a problem.

Best regards...
(2017-07-17, 13:26)ozkaradag Wrote: Transporder.
Transponder

(2017-07-17, 13:26)ozkaradag Wrote: Because there is no such problem on the computer. If you think that it is from the device (WeTek Play 2), there is no such problem in Jarvis.
It's in Kryton, and in other PVRs (TVHeadend and IPTV) it's not a problem.
So some channels from your wetek device can not be played while your computer with a tv-card can play them? Is that what you're trying to say?

If that's the case your issue is not Kodi/PVR but rather DVBViewer related. You should ask for help in their dedicated forum.
Also if other PVRs work you should stick with them.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
With DVBViewer Client, not all channels are opened in one session0