audio equaliser
I understand that the Kodi audio mixer app has some form of audio eq control, but, I have never been able to open the app, on any android, Openelec, Librelect, or OSMC, Rasp or Chinese box.

Are there any more similar legal audio eq apps ?
I haven't delved into audio add-ons. Can you provide a link to this audio mixer app. I am not familiar with it.

Thanks
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
the Kodi audio mixer is available at the official Kodi programes addons.
(2017-07-17, 23:48)Karellen Wrote: I haven't delved into audio add-ons. Can you provide a link to this audio mixer app. I am not familiar with it.

Thanks
he is talking about this http://kodi.wiki/view/Add-on:XBMC_Audio_Mixer but it should work only on linux IIRC
Grazie peppe_sr
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
<platform>osx linux</platform>

No commits since Nov 2016, but that doesn't mean it doesn't work.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
audio equaliser0