Building on the Rpi with cmake
Hi!
I am trying to build Leia Master on the Rpi3. That was no problem in the past with
autotools. But the build documentation is outdated, so I don't know all the cmake
options to build on the Pi. My system is Debian Stretch and the cmake options I
used are these:
cmake -DCORE_SYSTEM_NAME=rbpi -DCORE_PLATFORM_NAME=rbpi -DCMAKE_PREFIX_PATH=/opt/vc -DWITH_CPU=cortex-a7 ..
But I get the following error when linking the Kodi binary:
Code:
[100%] Linking CXX executable kodi.bin
build/cores/omxplayer/omxplayer.a(OMXImage.cpp.o): In function `COMXImage::AllocTextureInternal(void*, void*, COMXImage::textureinfo*)':
OMXImage.cpp:(.text+0x4ca): undefined reference to `eglCreateImageKHR'
build/cores/omxplayer/omxplayer.a(OMXImage.cpp.o): In function `COMXImage::DestroyTextureInternal(void*, void*, COMXImage::textureinfo*)':
OMXImage.cpp:(.text+0x526): undefined reference to `eglDestroyImageKHR'
collect2: error: ld returned 1 exit status
Do I still have to export the include paths from /opt/vc? If I do, or not, I end
up in the same error.
Do you have any idea, where I did wrong?
Make sure you are linking with libs from /opt/vc/lib (e.g. libEGL.so and libGLESv2.so) and not from /usr/
Kodi uses the firmware GL libraries not arm side mesa libs.

You may need to uninstall (or otherwise hide) the mesa libs when running the cmake step.
Uninstalling the mesa packages is bad. I would lose a lot of needed packages. I tried some cmake options for the egl and gles includes and libs. I have the correct paths now in CMakeCache.txt. With autotools, that was found automatically in the past. The cmake part of Kodi is not well docunented. I filed a ticket for this
I hope, it will build now...
-DCMAKE_PREFIX_PATH=/opt/vc should help finding the correct libs.

How about posting a cmake log and CMakeCache.txt?
Is it still necesarry to export the include paths?
Code:
export C_INCLUDE_PATH=/opt/vc/include:/opt/vc/include/interface/vcos/pthreads:/opt/vc/include/interface/vmcs_host/linux
export CPLUS_INCLUDE_PATH=/opt/vc/include:/opt/vc/include/interface/vcos/pthreads:/opt/vc/include/interface/vmcs_host/linux
export LDFLAGS="-L/opt/vc/lib"
ldconfig
I did so:
Code:
cmake -DCORE_SYSTEM_NAME=rbpi -DCORE_PLATFORM_NAME=rbpi -DCMAKE_PREFIX_PATH=/opt/vc -DWITH_CPU=cortex-a7 -DEGL_INCLUDE_DIR=/opt/vc/include/EGL -DEGL_LIBRARY=/opt/vc/lib/libbrcmEGL.so -DOPENGLES_INCLUDE_DIR=/opt/vc/include/GLES2 -DOPENGLES_gl_LIBRARY=/opt/vc/lib/libbrcmGLESv2.so ..
and it builds now.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Building on the Rpi with cmake0