Kodi 16.1 Jarvic not updating/connection to server failes
I am getting problem with KODI 16.1 Jarvis.
On returning back to home after 3 months, i powered on my ANDROID TV BOX ""MBOX-M96X-AMLOGIC S905X-upgraded-A53. ANDROID 6.0 -Model M96X- 64Bit""My high speed internet is connection to android fine.
Its Google play part with all tv channels,youtube,movies are working fine like before,
But KODI JARVIS 16.1 is not working.All my videos /channels/movies are not working,not updating and some time it says
"can not connect to server""
Kindly advise me what to do??.Is Kodi 16.1 Jarvis working right now?. I like it because it is easy and smooth to work with.
Quote:"can not connect to server"
Sounds like Kodi came alive just fine, but your add-ons are suspect and need attention. Please be aware of Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki)
(2017-07-18, 06:04)mdmm Wrote: But KODI JARVIS 16.1 is not working.All my videos /channels/movies are not working,not updating and some time it says
"can not connect to server""
Kindly advise me what to do??.Is Kodi 16.1 Jarvis working right now?. I like it because it is easy and smooth to work with.

You probably forgot to mention the "and because I steal movies and watch them for free" part.
Thread moved to Android, at least for now.

We'd advise you to read this.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi 16.1 Jarvic not updating/connection to server failes0