No AlbumArt since 0.1.6
Since I updatet to 0.1.6 all my AlbumArt in music is just black. I have tride to remove all music and add i again and scan to libray but still they are just black.
When I look in the thumbfolder in the Application Folder all the Albumart is there but in XBMC there is just black.

Anyone else having this problem?

//Evol
I don't see this behavior. Are your thumbs in any strange format? The thumbnailing code/Imagelib is new, so I wouldn't be surprised if there was a regression in there, but it works for me.

Try running from Terminal, maybe there will be interesting output there.

-elan
I have tagged all my music in iTunes so i guess iTunes embed all the art in the files and it has worked great untill this version.

Im not familiar at all with the Terminar so I realy dont know how to do that or what to look for.
Just FYI...iTunes keeps album art separate from the MP3/M4A files.

The only way to embed the album art into the files themselves within itunes is if you specifically highlight all songs from an entire album, click GET INFO, and add your album art that way.

Not sure if that will help with troubleshooting, but thought I'd throw that info in there....
phunkysai Wrote:Just FYI...iTunes keeps album art separate from the MP3/M4A files.

The only way to embed the album art into the files themselves within itunes is if you specifically highlight all songs from an entire album, click GET INFO, and add your album art that way.

Not sure if that will help with troubleshooting, but thought I'd throw that info in there....

Yepp that is the way I have done it! And I dont think that is the problem cause when i look in the "XBMC folder" in the "Application Folder" all the thumbs are there i can look at them bur in XBMC it is only black!
Evol Wrote:Yepp that is the way I have done it! And I dont think that is the problem cause when i look in the "XBMC folder" in the "Application Folder" all the thumbs are there i can look at them bur in XBMC it is only black!
Same problem for me.
I can´t get album art and I have folder.jpg in musicfolder.
Worked in previous builds.
Yep my folder.jpg thumbnails for movies are gone over the network but seem to work locally.
Kreed Wrote:Yep my folder.jpg thumbnails for movies are gone over the network but seem to work locally.

They came back.
So are people no longer having trouble with this? And is it strictly an over-the-network/local issue?

-elan
Mine are still gone!
Hmm mine are still gone and I have my MP3 archive on a networkdisk.. and as I said.. all my artwork is there in the application folder but in XBMC there is just like a black image.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
No AlbumArt since 0.1.60