Resizing the screen with GPIO pins
I have a screen mounted on an actuator. I would like it to be full screen when raised and a certain display size when lowered (I need to tinker with sizes). I dont know if it matters but its on a 9" monitor.
I'm not sure where you are going with all this. Resizing the screen, based on what?
On video aspect ratio, as in 16:9 vs 21:9? Where with 16:9 you need the whole screen and with 21:9 you only need a part of the screen?
(2017-07-19, 19:44)Klojum Wrote: I'm not sure where you are going with all this. Resizing the screen, based on what?
On video aspect ratio, as in 16:9 vs 21:9? Where with 16:9 you need the whole screen and with 21:9 you only need a part of the screen?
Sorry, Well, when the actuator is up, it would be full screen, full aspect ratio. Then lowered, it the screen will only show 3" X 9"
Im retrofitting a lcd in my cadillac, there are 2 positions that the stock unit had. Here are the examples so you get an idea of what im doing:

You want to use Kodi to achieve this? I dont think thats possible. Skin would be messed up.
You could achieve this running a custom dialog window.
https://codedocs.xyz/xbmc/xbmc/class_x_b...ialog.html
Sent from my SM-G935T
Image Lunatixz - Kodi / Beta repository
Image PseudoTV - Forum | Website | Youtube | Help?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Resizing the screen with GPIO pins0