Looking for Add-on
Soon after getting the first American ping pong player to progress beyond the preliminaries from the Olympics four decades back, Gao Jun returned to her native China.
Although overseas athletes in a number of different sports come to U.S. beaches to better their practice, Gao watched the advantages of a reverse movement in a game still gaining a foothold here globally. Because of this, the Shanghai resident gets an opportunity to create more Olympic history to the USA.

=> Visit: http://bestpingpongpaddles.com/

The No. 3-ranked participant on earth for China before committing to the USA in 1993, the 35-year-old Gao is the first American to go into the Olympics as a legitimate medal contender.

"She's a 50-50 chance," states Doru Gheorghe, executive director of USA Ping pong and trainer of the U.S. women's team. "It depends a good deal on the attraction...
"It is really Difficult to beat the Chinese at the Olympics. She ought to be able to beat anyone else"
Competing for China, Gao won the world championship in doubles in 1991 and took the silver medal at precisely the exact same event from the 1992 Barcelona Olympics.
After several decades off from global competition following her marriage to an American, she's worked her way back into the very best levels of this game and has been ranked 16th in the entire world.

She came back into the USA in late June to compete at the Killerspin U.S. Open in Chicago but had been forced to withdraw after suffering a knee injury following a spider at a resort crash. The injury is not considered to be acute, so she returned to China and will rejoin her allies Aug. 5 at Athens.
A version of this extreme Chinese sport program, Gao educated and lived together with the national group in Beijing for eight years since she transferred the global rankings.
She had been introduced into American Frank Chang in 1992 in a championship in Las Vegas, her first trip to the USA. They had been married in a year after, and Gao abandoned her international career supporting.

"At the moment, I was sort of exhausted with ping pong," she states.

She proceeded with him to Gaithersburg, Md., and settled there, finally working in a photo store.

"He did not talk any English together, just Chinese," she recalls of Chang, a computer engineer who was born in Taiwan and moved to the USA as a teen. "Initially, for a couple of decades, I couldn't speak any English."

=> Best Ping Pong Table For Beginner Under 500

Back in 1995, China and the USA requested her to return to contest, though her final global event was the worlds in 1993, when she helped China win the team contest.
"I wanted to play with, but I did not know which one I must symbolize," she states, fearing if she played with a single national group, another could be miffed. "I chose to not play"
When she turned into a U.S. citizen in the end of 1997, USA Ping pong came calling. This time Gao consented to play with. She readily dominated the national contests, winning seven successive U.S. championships in singles and doubles and also a singles gold at the 1999 Pan Am Games.

Minus the extreme training and top notch rivalry in training, she could not recover her global standing.

She won her first-round game in the Sydney Olympics -- a first for a U.S. ping pong player -- but has been defeated in the next round.
Following the Olympics, her husband took a job in China and she accepted a scholarship to East China University of Science and Technology, where she's studying economic transaction and acting for the faculty team.

"It's helped her coaching, to own Chinese spouses daily," Gheorghe states. "She's more time to exercise than here from the U.S. ... She does not have to operate eight hours every day."

She and Chang were divorced in 2002, and Gao is unsure if she will go back to the USA following the Games. Her family is in China, "but when I could get a fantastic job from the U.S., I'd love to keep here," she states.

For the time being, she's back into the USA just a few times per year for ping pong occasions. Since she's little chance to train her doubles partner, Tawny Banh, Gao characters her very best chance to get a medal in Athens will be in singles.

=> The Best Ping Pong Tables Under 300 2018

She states she wishes to medal at the Games more for her new nation than herself.
"If I could win a medal, perhaps more people will probably be interested in this game (from the USA). It'd mean more for the brand new nation," she states. "I've a trophy, so to me it is no significant difference."
I don't think an addon exists but you could use filtering http://kodi.wiki/view/Advanced_library_filtering or you could create a smart playlist to do what you want http://kodi.wiki/view/Smart_playlist
You could use the trakt.tv addon for that.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Looking for Add-on0