Android VR Side by side (sbs) not working
Hi guys!

I'm having problems getting side by side viewing of videos working on my oneplus 5 in a Shinecon VR headset.

I have disabled hardware media codec acceleration, those 2 optionsfor surface and just MediaCodec.

Playback mode of stereoscopic 3D videos is set to "Monoscopic / 2D" under settings/player and setting for "Disable stereoscopic 3d mode when playback ended" is disabled.

In settings/system under Sterescopic 3D settings under Display, I have set "Stereoscopic 3D mode / current" to "Side by side", and I have set "Preferred mode" to "Side by side" too.

After this I calibrated video to get it to display interface properly.

With this settings I get the interface to show properly, but when I try to play any non-3d video, the video itself isn't side by side. The controls in playback is, but video is just one wide image, divided in the middle with a gap.

Does anyone have any info that could help me get this working?

I really want to be able to watch both 3D and 2D videos in the VR headset..

Thanks!
I might also add that I have the same issue with most other player apps too.

In "AAA VR Cinema", "3D VR Player" and "VaR's VR Player" I have the same problem - the video isn't duplicated to side by side view.

But in "VRGesturePlayer" it works! They do have 2 side by side modes though. One or those buttons looks like two screens side by side, and that works as it should, the other button looks like two screens side by side too but with a divider between them and that one has the same problem as I have in Kodi and those other apps.

You can see the modes in this screenshot, buttons on the top right: https://www.dropbox.com/s/85cbiwuncijqwv...2.png?dl=0

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
VR Side by side (sbs) not working0