Solved Beebox remote windows 7
Hi newbie here,

I have recently purchased a beebox J3160 and successfully installed windows 7 as I want to be able to use skygo and kodi on the same device.

the packaged remote apart form powering on the device will not work in windows 7 or kodi 17.3 once launched, I am missing something?

Many Thanks

H
If it doesn't work in the underlying OS then I doubt there's much that Kodi can do. That sounds like a driver/hardware problem at the system level.

(I'll leave this post here for the moment, but it's likely that this should go to off-topic as it doesn't sound like it's really Kodi-related other than that's the application you'd like to use)
Search | Banned addons (wiki) | Forum rules (wiki) | First time user (wiki) | FAQs (wiki) | Troubleshooting (wiki) | Add-ons (wiki) | Free content (wiki) | Debug log (wiki)Free Content
Hi Prof,

yup spot on this has been resolved.

regards

H
I'll shift this out into off topic and mark it resolved, then. Thanks for confirming.
Search | Banned addons (wiki) | Forum rules (wiki) | First time user (wiki) | FAQs (wiki) | Troubleshooting (wiki) | Add-ons (wiki) | Free content (wiki) | Debug log (wiki)Free Content
Thread marked solved.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Beebox remote windows 70