• 11(current)
Using KODI as my only Home Theatre solution?
Hi Brazen1, thanks!

I tried to do what you said. The TV Show opened on JRiver, my music solution on a secondary touch screen! Interesting, didn't even know it could play BluRays... When I closed JRiver and tried again nothing happens, except that AnyDVD wakes up, even though I removed AnyDVD from my start-up files, hoping to avoid this issue. So I guess I haven't yet succeeded in setting things up correctly. Which piece of code are you referring to in the bat files? I though they were for 3D movies, but see now that one is for 2D. Should I create this even though I have no 3D content, or is it there just to distinguish for those that have both 2D and 3D? If so, I should just make the second one?

Quote::playiso
"C:\Program Files (x86)\Elaborate Bytes\VirtualCloneDrive\VCDMount.exe" /d=0 %1
"C:\Program Files (x86)\CyberLink\PowerDVD15\PowerDVD.exe" A:
"C:\Program Files (x86)\Elaborate Bytes\VirtualCloneDrive\VCDMount.exe" /d=0 /u
GOTO end

This is the A that should be an H? (And of course the path to ArcSoft in my case)

I feel I am getting very close now Big Grin If I get it to work I want all videofiles to open in ArcSoft for consistency and familiarity, but I assume that is easy to set up in playercorefactory? Or should that be taken into account when creating a bat file too?

Christopher
Hi, before I try this, as I have never before created such a thing as a bat file, can I harm my KODI set-up, my media files or my PC in any way by creating such a file, if I make a mistake? HuhConfused
Not if you use the code I supplied and edit what I suggested so your TMT will be your player instead of PDVD.
HOW TO - Kodi 2D - 3D - UHD (4k) HDR Guide Internal & External Players iso menus
DIY HOME THEATER WIND EFFECT

W11 Pro 24H2 MPC-BE\HC madVR KODI 22 GTX960-4GB/RGB 4:4:4/Desktop 60Hz 8bit Video Matched Refresh rates 23,24,50,60Hz 8/10/12bit/Samsung 82" Q90R Denon S720W
Thanks Brazen1. Did I understand correctly and I need only make the second bat file (since I have no 3D content)? Smile
Quite honestly I don't remember all your specs and wants and needs other than you want to use TMT?
The guide determines what you should do based on your specs, wants, needs. If you don't desire 3D, no you don't need a 3D.bat.

You may not need any bat files? I see your post at the top of this page. Whatever drive letter you assigned to your virtual rom (VCD) is the letter you need to edit in the code. (if you use TMT since it does not have a built in virtual rom like PDVD does). You still have PDVD in that code at the top of this page. If you use that, you just need a playercorefactory and no bat. Simply put the path for PDVD in the playercorefactory and you're done.

You really need to sit down and read my 1st post in the guide. Determine what applies to you and follow the directions. Once you have a working setup, modify it from there for the special mods you may or may not desire. That's when to ask questions. For the special things that may not be in the guide. You are asking multiple basic questions here, given answers, asked for outcomes, but then you move on to something else completely different. I don't want to read this thread over and over to become familiar again after time goes by. You should do that. I mean no disrespect. I want you to get your setup going and enjoy it. Read the guide. Get something working or read the guide again and figure out where you went wrong. Once you have followed directions and get it going, if you want special changes, I'll try to help. The only special change I remember is you want to use TMT instead of the PDVD shown in the guide. You have been shown what to change and it's pretty self explanatory if you just look at the code.
HOW TO - Kodi 2D - 3D - UHD (4k) HDR Guide Internal & External Players iso menus
DIY HOME THEATER WIND EFFECT

W11 Pro 24H2 MPC-BE\HC madVR KODI 22 GTX960-4GB/RGB 4:4:4/Desktop 60Hz 8bit Video Matched Refresh rates 23,24,50,60Hz 8/10/12bit/Samsung 82" Q90R Denon S720W
  • 11(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Using KODI as my only Home Theatre solution?0