Kodi is Software
Thank you for the fix. Blueribb would you share how you watch the Hallmark channel from a windows 10 pc? Thank you!
(2017-07-22, 00:58)peppersmom Wrote: Thank you for the fix. Blueribb would you share how you watch the Hallmark channel from a windows 10 pc? Thank you!

I use a Windows 10 Desktop to run Kodi in one room of my home
Does that mean you have a kodi box directly connected to your pc using an hdmi cable instead of a tv? Thank you for your response.
(2017-07-22, 02:12)peppersmom Wrote: Does that mean you have a kodi box directly connected to your pc using an hdmi cable instead of a tv? Thank you for your response.

I don't know if you are kidding or not. There is no such thing as a Kodi box. My Windows 10 Desktop Computer runs Kodi.
@peppersmom

Kodi is a piece of software. It is the same as MS Excel or Photoshop or Norton AntiVirus- they are all just software. You would never buy a Norton Box, or an Excel Box.

If you purchased Kodi, then you most likely got ripped off because it is free software. Sure, you might have to purchase some hardware to run the software... that is if you don't have a conveniently placed computer elswhere in the house. See the download page for compatible operating systems... https://kodi.tv/download

If you have a PC at home, then just download the Windows installer, and install like you would any other program. Presto, another Kodi in your home.

If you did purchase a "Kodi Box", then there is a high chance it came with lots of add-ons for Movies and TV's. Is that what you have?

Be aware we do not support such devices, the mere mention of these banned add-ons is enough to send your post to the bin.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Posts off-topic.

Split from Hallmark Add-on and moved to Kodi Related Discussions
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi is Software0