• 13(current)
Release script.colorbox
(2021-02-23, 17:26)Angelinas Wrote:
(2021-02-23, 16:22)macardi Wrote: ImageDoes this means that you have a working Matirix-version of the colorbox script? Could you share it?
Yes that means that for this script working status is "Working" for Matrix.
Not prfect but for basic needs is operating.

This three image effect not-working ..I not use them, need fix...next time maybe Smile
- Shiftblock
. Sngletone
- Pixelate-shiftblock

Rest of effect working ok

I can send you link on pm...please understand, no public, I waiting Badaas to see what I change, maybe he will continue his work.

watch gallery

Please pm me with matrix working version. Thank you.
Please pm me too. Thank you.
+1 , any chance i can have the script ? thanks Smile
@Angelinas do you have link for the custom script running on Matrix? It seems i cannot send/receive PMs.. im not really sure why, if that's the case ... !  Thanks in advance for your help Smile
Could someone post a working matrix version on github ? i see no reason to hold off its all open source . Could use it for full skin compatibility .  Thanks for all the work
Yeah.. i'd like to have it too,  but so far no luck to have either the source or a zip working for Matrix Sad
(2021-02-23, 17:26)Angelinas Wrote:
(2021-02-23, 16:22)macardi Wrote: ImageDoes this means that you have a working Matirix-version of the colorbox script? Could you share it?
Yes that means that for this script working status is "Working" for Matrix.
Not prfect but for basic needs is operating.

This three image effect not-working ..I not use them, need fix...next time maybe Smile
- Shiftblock
. Sngletone
- Pixelate-shiftblock

Rest of effect working ok

I can send you link on pm...please understand, no public, I waiting Badaas to see what I change, maybe he will continue his work.

watch gallery

Could you please share your "working" version . thanks
Hi @Angelinas If you send me a PM with link to what you have done I will take a looksee. Well done BTW, sorry I'm not around anymore (...)

:_)

edit: I, erm! frickin' importing modules wtFux_R.. Zzz
Hello, where can I get a working version for Matrix from? Thank you for all help!
Maybe here in near future Smile
https://github.com/kodi-community-addons...t.colorbox
XBoxMediaCenter (Kodi Matrix ) 19.3 , AndroidBox -Matrix Skin AeonMQ6
(2021-04-03, 22:37)Angelinas Wrote: Maybe here in near future Smile
https://github.com/kodi-community-addons...t.colorbox

Hey Angelinas , Hope your doing well . 

any update on any kinda matrix version yet . even if its not perfect . it would help solve a few current missing features in my skin . Thanks !
I was send files to @badaas, I'm still waiting for an answer.....
Hope soon Smile

I can send you working version, to made skin Aura Matrix with new changes (to remove "blend" and not working style)
Edit just fixed blend and some style...

"How To Do Math in Python 3 with Operators"
(2021-04-28, 18:56)Angelinas Wrote: I was send files to @badaas, I'm still waiting for an answer.....
Hope soon Smile

I can send you working version, to made skin Aura Matrix with new changes (to remove "blend" and not working style)
Edit just fixed blend and some style...

"How To Do Math in Python 3 with Operators"

Yes please send. But i see no reason you can't fork and upload to github. That's what git is for so others can help and tracking code changes
@badaas, I've sent over a PR on GitHub: https://github.com/BADMS/script.colorbox/pull/4

Hopefully this PR will resolve any issues, allowing cross-compatibility with Leia and Matrix. I've tested it in Aura on Leia and @SerpentDrago69's AuraMOD on Matrix, and all appears to be in order, including all blur effects and color matching Smile
Update for new version Py3 Matrix on 
colorbox

waiting new update as light version from author @badaas...
Now user can have auto-update with  Marcel repo 
repository.marcelveldt

tnx  @badaas...
  • 13(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
script.colorbox1