• 12(current)
Release script.colorbox
(2018-01-26, 02:55)Edworld Wrote:
(2018-01-25, 19:23)badaas Wrote: 2.0.7 quick bugfix (beta) [leave ' intact]

https://github.com/BADMS/script.colorbox
It works.

Badaas,

I have horizon installed and it blurs every poster regardless of , or ' (installed colorbox repo) including planes, trains and automobiles.

Could it be possible that your "daemon" version of the script treats , '  correctly and the runscript version (RunScript(script.colorbox,info=blur,id=PICTURE_NAME,prefix=mypic1,blursize=1,quality=8)) doesn't?   
 Must be, I have kind of left that RunScript tacked on and didn't even know it still worked Wink
Will have a look to see what is what.. thanks for help.

Edit:
Ahhhhhhhhh, it's because you pass the filename via XML, the name would need encapsualting in quotes to stop it using the ',' in filenames and list delimiter, hence it cuts off at first ','.
So in XML it would be id='"FIENAME"', the ' escapes the quote. Hence the stripping of them chars previously (now removed).

Umm, would need some coding to work both ways. Stick to daemon for now until I (or you) figure a fix to escape the chars for RunScript.
I can'r remember if possible to escape " without using ' in XML ..

Maybe:

Code:
RunScript(script.colorbox,info=blur,id=$ESCINFO[PICTURE_NAME],prefix=mypic1,blursize=1,quality=8)
(2018-01-26, 13:58)badaas Wrote: Edit:
Ahhhhhhhhh, it's because you pass the filename via XML, the name would need encapsualting in quotes to stop it using the ',' in filenames and list delimiter, hence it cuts off at first ','.
So in XML it would be id='"FIENAME"', the ' escapes the quote. Hence the stripping of them chars previously (now removed).

Umm, would need some coding to work both ways. Stick to daemon for now until I (or you) figure a fix to escape the chars for RunScript.
I can'r remember if possible to escape " without using ' in XML ..

Maybe:
Code:
RunScript(script.colorbox,info=blur,id=$ESCINFO[PICTURE_NAME],prefix=mypic1,blursize=1,quality=8)
Thanks for looking into this. I haven't been successful in implementing the daemon version of the script, but will continue to try
@badaas 

I want to see how expensive this script is but I'm totally confused with all those NINE SEVEN ect. And I'm also not sure if all this posts here in the thread are still valid Smile You really should create a small readme.

So, any assistance is welcome:
I have a $VAR that includes the background items that should be used.
What exactly do I have to do to get the values of this $VAR blurred and which prop do I have to use?

( @jurialmunkey I guess you can also help me )

Edit:
Just stole some code of phil65 and added this feature to my Embuary helper to have more control about these stuff and what is going to happen if it's enabled for my skin. 
Thanks for your great work and addon, but a small readme/howto would still be useful Wink It's a pita to crawl the codes of skins that have it implemented.
Main: Lancool II Mesh  - Ryzen 9 5900x - MSI x570 Unify - Zotac RTX 3080 AMP HOLO - 32GB Trident Z Neo 3600 CL16 -  EVO 960 M.2 250GB / EVO 940 250GB / MX100 512GB /  Crucial P1 2TB / WD Blue 3D Nand 2TB 
Sound: Saxx AS30 DSP - Beyer Dynamic Custom One Pro 
TV: Nvidia Shield 2019 Pro- Adalight 114x LEDs - Sony 65XG9505 - Kodi / Emby - Yamaha RX-V683 - Heco Victa 700/101/251a + Dynavoice Magic FX-4
Server: i3 Skylake - 8GB - OMV4 - 22TB Storage
Hello,

on windows it works now great but under libreelec and android the ImageColorSEVEN is empy and always FFffffff. The Blur works unter linux and android.

its the same code how under windows, but dont works.
has someone a idea?
can nobody help?
Baddass, please help

Hi Trying to keep Backgrounds Blurry using your colorbox option on all views bar the Home Screen.

Id this possibel ?

Using the Aura Skin 

I took out the line <onunload condition="System.HasAddon(script.colorbox)">SetProperty(NINE_manual_set,"var=main,set=$INFO[Skin.String(colorbox_main)]|var=comp,set=$INFO[Skin.String(colorbox_comp)]|var=quality,set=$INFO[Skin.String(colorbox_quality)]|var=blursize,set=$INFO[Skin.String(colorbox_blursize)]|var=bitsize,set=$INFO[Skin.String(colorbox_bitsize)]|var=pixelsize,set=$INFO[Skin.String(colorbox_pixelsize)]|var=black,set=$INFO[Skin.String(colorbox_black)]|var=white,set=$INFO[Skin.String(colorbox_white)]|var=blend,set=$INFO[Skin.String(colorbox_blend)]|var=desat,set=$INFO[Skin.String(colorbox_desat)]",home)</onunload> 
 from SkinSettings.xml

..... and this looks good but as soon as You load another view and go back to home then home is then Blurry ??

Assume this is possible as you give the option to only blur Info Diogs 

Help
Hi, sorry no support. I will try find some time.
You can always find some skins I made here and copy code.
(2019-12-08, 13:30)badaas Wrote: Hi, sorry no support. I will try find some time.
You can always find some skins I made here and copy code.

Thanks 

After a big of digging around I altered these lines in Includes_Global.xml of AURA and now I dont get Blurry Backgrounds on HOME or "PRESSING UP" option

<variable name="Global_Background_Image">
        <value condition="Skin.HasSetting(NoFanart)">$VAR[Global_Background_Image_NoFanart]</value>

<!-- <value condition="!String.IsEmpty(Window(home).Property(ImageFilterFIVE)) + Skin.HasSetting(EnableBlur) + [!Skin.HasSetting(OnlyBlurInfo) | [Skin.HasSetting(OnlyBlurInfo) + [Window.IsVisible(DialogVideoInfo.xml) | Window.IsVisible(DialogMusicInfo.xml) | Window.IsVisible(DialogAddonInfo.xml) | Window.IsVisible(script-script.extendedinfo-DialogVideoInfo.xml) | Window.IsVisible(script-script.extendedinfo-DialogInfo.xml)]]] + !Control.HasFocus(9602)">$INFO[Window(home).Property(ImageFilterFIVE)]</value>-->

<value condition="!Window.IsVisible(home) + !Control.HasFocus(9602)">$INFO[Window(home).Property(ImageFilterFIVE)]</value>

<value>$VAR[Global_Background_Image_Var]</value>
    </variable>
Will there be a matrix compatible version?
I will try to find time... sorry, i'm so out of coding atm Sad
NEW colorbox not on repo, see here: https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=359469
@badaas

I start to change your script for py3, but I find a "wall"...problem with 
https://github.com/BADMS/script.colorbox...ls.py#L885

Window(Home).Property(ImageColorFIVE) always is same  FF191919
Window(Home).Property(ImageCColorFIVE) always is same FF1e1e1e

Blur and pixelate image working for Window(Home).Property(ImageFilterFIVE)

Pixelate  Poster in Matrix                                                                                              

Blur poster in Matrix

Edit:
Some extra changes and now I have Window(Home).Property(ImageColorFIVE)

all fixed for color Smile
Window(Home).Property(ImageCColorFIVE) FF4c89b2
Window(Home).Property(ImageColorFIVE) FFac8541
XBoxMediaCenter (Kodi Matrix ) 19.3 , AndroidBox -Matrix Skin AeonMQ6
(2021-02-17, 22:51)Angelinas Wrote: @badaas

I start to change your script for py3, but I find a "wall"...problem with 
https://github.com/BADMS/script.colorbox...ls.py#L885

Window(Home).Property(ImageColorFIVE) always is same  FF191919
Window(Home).Property(ImageCColorFIVE) always is same FF1e1e1e

Blur and pixelate image working for Window(Home).Property(ImageFilterFIVE)

Pixelate  Poster in Matrix                                                                                              

Blur poster in Matrix

Edit:
Some extra changes and now I have Window(Home).Property(ImageColorFIVE)

all fixed for color Smile
Window(Home).Property(ImageCColorFIVE) FF4c89b2
Window(Home).Property(ImageColorFIVE) FFac8541

Does this means that you have a working Matirix-version of the colorbox script? Could you share it?

Cheers
Marcus
(2021-02-23, 16:22)macardi Wrote: ImageDoes this means that you have a working Matirix-version of the colorbox script? Could you share it?
Yes that means that for this script working status is "Working" for Matrix.
Not prfect but for basic needs is operating.

This three image effect not-working ..I not use them, need fix...next time maybe Smile
- Shiftblock
. Sngletone
- Pixelate-shiftblock

Rest of effect working ok

I can send you link on pm...please understand, no public, I waiting Badaas to see what I change, maybe he will continue his work.

watch gallery
XBoxMediaCenter (Kodi Matrix ) 19.3 , AndroidBox -Matrix Skin AeonMQ6
(2021-02-23, 17:26)Angelinas Wrote:
(2021-02-23, 16:22)macardi Wrote: Does this means that you have a working Matirix-version of the colorbox script? Could you share it?
Yes that means that for this script working status is "Working" for Matrix.
Not prfect but for basic needs is operating.

This three image effect not-working ..I not use them, need fix...next time maybe Smile
- Shiftblock
. Sngletone
- Pixelate-shiftblock

Rest of effect working ok

I can send you link on pm...please understand, no public, I waiting Badaas to see what I change, maybe he will continue his work.
Ok, that would be great if you could PM me a download link, really appreciate it. Thanks!
  • 12(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
script.colorbox1