SMB Network doesn't show up on Kodi on MAC?
So in the past, I've come across this issue, and I ended up resolving it somehow. But right now I can't find that solution (unless something else is blocking it). So I use a mySQL server to sync between other kodi's on the network. Have been doing this for years. But as of late I've run into the issue where my SMB Network doesn't even show up on MAC. The thing is in order for it to connect you need to also have your Windows under the SMB Network, which works fine and is there. HOWEVER, on my MAC it is not.

Is there a setting somewhere that I'm missing, or a possible program that could be interfering with it? I honestly don't know which side it's on, the MAC or Windows, to fix this issue.

Hopefully one of you can help out!

EDIT: I was also wondering how powerful UPnP is now? Because in the past that's why if you wanted to sync watch history, etc., on your device you would use mySQL because UPnP wasn't "there yet". Anyone know if it's there yet, and UPnP can do that now?
Same for me. No way to add SMB shares in 17.3. Now I'm trying to downgrade to 16.1

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
SMB Network doesn't show up on Kodi on MAC?0