While Kodi is on screen I cannot listen to YouTube using web address
Hi Guys,

Every time I open YOUTUBE surfing thru web address listening to MUSIC and than open KODI screen while YOUTUBE music is on, Music sound audio immediately disappears. As if KODI overrides. I mean I cannot listen to YOUTUBE Music on web address while KODI screen is on. I do not need to run YOUTUBE from KODI. Please guide me. Thanks.
Seems your hearing is already a bit affected judged from all the shouting in the topic title, right?
You better change it now.
(2017-07-22, 19:31)Klojum Wrote: Seems your hearing is already a bit affected judged from all the shouting in the topic title, right?
You better change it now.
I do believe forum behavior rules apply to members too.

Sent from my SM-G935T
Image Lunatixz - Kodi / Beta repository
Image PseudoTV - Forum | Website | Youtube | Help?
I'm not the one using caps all over the topic title to attract attention. That's annoying behavior. But if he wants attention, he got it.
(2017-07-22, 20:00)Klojum Wrote: I'm not the one using caps all over the topic title to attract attention. That's annoying behavior. But if he wants attention, he got it.
LOL, Catch more flies with honey...

Sent from my SM-G935T
fixed title. please provide more info like hardware, operating system.
first_time_user (wiki) | free content (wiki) | forum rules (wiki) | PVR (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)

IMPORTANT:
The official Kodi version does not contain any content what so ever. This means that you should provide your own content from a local or remote storage location, DVD, Blu-Ray or any other media carrier that you own. Additionally Kodi allows you to install third-party plugins that may provide access to content that is freely available on the official content provider website. The watching or listening of illegal or pirated content which would otherwise need to be paid for is not endorsed or approved by Team Kodi.
Many thanks. Below is the info. What I need is to surf on the web YouTube music while KODI screen is on. Will appreciate your guide.

Windows 10
Onkyo RZ800
Kodi 17
Using Good Google Chrome
(2017-07-22, 22:17)matombo Wrote: Many thanks. Below is the info. What I need is to surf on the web YouTube music while KODI screen is on. Will appreciate your guide.

Windows 10
Onkyo RZ800
Kodi 17
Using Good Google Chrome

Go to playback devices, select your audio device, select properties, advanced and unclick "give exclusive priority"
Hi Lunatixz,

Wow! Many thanks. Am gonna try that shortly. Long live the Community.
Make sure you select the Directsound option in the list of audio devices.
Many thanks. It worked.
Hi Guys,

Thanks. Using direct sound it worked. But the problem is I get only 5.1 PCM. How can I get DTs and Dolby Digital sound While retaining youtube?. Let me know. Thanks

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
While Kodi is on screen I cannot listen to YouTube using web address0