v17 Kodi won't start
Trying to start kodi V17.3 krypton... I select kodi app and it takes me to a blue screen with black panel on left side. Help please
Please, give some useful info.

At the moment we have no idea of your operating system, you have not provided a debug log (wiki), no idea of your hardware.

And the great kodi crystal ball has died...
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
Android system... I debugged but I'm lost
It is a jailbroken stick with this blue screen telling me my library is empty.
Android system sorry
Sounds like exactly the screen I would expect to see, that's the Kodi homescreen.
But I can't get out of it to start kodi
Does it look like any of these screens... http://kodi.wiki/view/Quick_start_guide#...he_library
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Yeah but it should have more than that, like some menu items down the right hand side.

Does it look like this:

http://kodi.wiki/view/File:Quick-start-0.png

If so read the fine manual:

http://kodi.wiki/view/Quick_start_guide

There is no such thing as a "jailbroken stick" if you are talking about a an amazon fire stick.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
Yes it looks just like that nickr
The first 1 karelien
That is great. That means you have a properly working Kodi.

Now you need to add your Movies, TV Shows and Music. The Quick Start Guide in the post of @nickr will help you do that.

You need to understand that we provide NO content. You have to supply your own music and videos.

Take a bit of time to read the guide. If you get stuck at some point, come back for some assistance. If you have some movies on your hard drive, best to start with those.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
What if I don't have any movies or music? I've gone thru the quick guide but I keep fucking up.. I do t get all the pages it lists
Free content (wiki)

Kodi is a media player. It does not come with any content, and if you've been sold it as having such (especially after your "jailbroken" comment - there is no such thing as a jailbroken firestick if that's what you think you have) and as being a device for accessing premium paid content for free then you've been mis-sold and are a victim of the usual sell and dump scam of people peddling banned addon (wiki) stuffed piracy devices and running away.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi won't start0